Final: From now on, there will be no separation

Mingxin had no idea how long she had stayed in the tentacle lair that overflowed the wooden house.

  Whenever he feels hungry, a steady stream of mucus will fall into his mouth from the tips of his tentacles, giving him a feeling of fullness.

  However, he also indulged himself and fell into the long-lost feeling of possession.

  Just like when he was locked up in the mansion by Mingxu, he didn't feel scared at all, but only felt the satisfaction of being filled from the belly.

  They were entangled with each other like two monsters, fighting to the death.

  Even if one of them dies, the other party will not hesitate to spend all their energy to bring the other person back to the world.

  It was nearly a month later that he finally regained his sanity. After the madness of the reunion had worn off from its peak, the monster who had regained his humanity finally realized that humans could not survive just by eating the mucus secreted by monsters, so he had no choice but to leave temporarily despite the reluctance of millions of people. His little human, goes out to find food for the little human.

  At this time of the month, the system locked in his personal terminal told him.

  Ming Xin held her face up and listened to the small system in her personal terminal tremblingly asking about his physical condition and why he was still alive after not going out for so long. His hanging cuffs revealed red marks.

  In the uninhabited fallen area, there are no so-called restrictions on human beings. Mingxin took off all disguises and said with a half-smile: "Well... is it because of the power of love?"

  system:"......"

  Qi system! Mingxin is fooling the system again!

  However, the system did not know that what Mingxin said was not a lie.

  He sat at the door for a while. The wind and snow outside could not stain the ground inside the wooden house at all. Heavy snow fell into his eyes one after another, but they were quickly melted by the warmth inside.

  Soon, a tall shadow in the distance came into his eyes.

  The man's stern face looked even sharper under the wind and snow. The old clothes that had been idle in the wooden house for many years were worn on his body, but they still could not hide the man's strong body.

  Even though he was so far away and separated by such a heavy snowstorm, the man could see Mingxin guarding the door without any obstruction.

  His steps became longer and longer, until he was almost running.

  The smile in Mingxin's eyes deepened.

  However, not only did he not show it, he closed the door tightly with his backhand, and then walked away from the door.

  The next moment, there was a loud "click" and the door was ripped down.

  The man stood at the door, almost acting as the door. His tall body almost covered everything outside the house.

  He looked a little aggrieved and stared straight at Mingxin.

  Mingxin seemed to have just seen him. She yawned and looked up from the book. Seeing that the grievance in his eyes had almost turned into reality, she said calmly: "Why did you come back so slowly? Mingxu."

  "The door was also broken down." It was a complaint, but it didn't mean to complain at all.

  More of a joke.