3.14 - Can't help it

The job of the bookstore is very simple, organize and record books, clean the dust, and sort the books when new books arrive.

  Once the work is over, the bookstore owner will settle their wages and sometimes even provide them with a few pieces of bread for lunch.

  After more than ten days of this, apart from the money spent on daily food purchases, I actually made four or five silver coins!

  And with the addition of two helpers, the bookstore's business has actually improved a lot - of course, this may be attributed to the newly built store opposite.

  There used to be a herb shop opposite, but then the wildly growing herbs almost overwhelmed the shop. The herb dealer was so frightened that he moved out of the town overnight.

  His escape has benefited many small traders who were suppressed by him. During this period, many vendors who also buy and sell medicinal herbs have emerged, with clearly marked prices, and they are very affordable. It is precisely because of this that the wizard can still maintain his reserve of potion materials. For a long time.

  The herb shop opposite had become a deserted place due to the departure of the herb dealers. The densely growing herbs inside eventually withered and died because they could no longer draw energy, leaving only a dilapidated house like a ruin. But in recent days, some tall and powerful young people have appeared. They have bulldozed all the original shops across the street and built a much more spacious building.

  This town has not seen such changes for a long time, so many townspeople came to check it out intentionally or unintentionally... Sometimes they turned around and entered the bookstore, and then they were inexplicably convinced by the tall clerk's eloquent recommendation. I bought the book immediately.

  On this day, a new store opposite opened - it was actually a sword hall.

  Swords of different shapes are hung on the wall, with a large area left in the middle. It is said that for just one silver coin, one can receive personal instruction from a swordsman master.

  This publicity was so great that as soon as the sword hall door opened, the townspeople blocked the door tightly to see what the so-called sword master's instruction was like.

  The bookstore owner noticed that the wizard's eyes seemed to be fixed on the bustling crowd opposite, so he let them leave early, "If you are curious, go and have a look!"

  So Lance protected the wizard and reluctantly got into the crowd, but couldn't reach the innermost part. Lance saw inside a strong man wearing sword armor, the so-called "Sword Master", commanding a town citizen to swing a sword. , during the activity, the "Swordsman Master" turned his head slightly, looking towards Lance as if casually.

  Lance's eyes met with the man's for a brief moment.

  Yes, that person is Lester.

  The books sent to the Temple of Light a few days ago were intercepted by Leicester, and Lance marked different pages of the books. Taken together, they were ordered not to act rashly, to pay attention to all the movements of the Archbishop, and to guard against the Blood Prince. Contact with the Archbishop.

  As for Lester, he will be stationed in this town for the time being, patrolling the town and protecting the townspeople.

  Suddenly, the clothes on her chest were pulled hard.

  Lance lowered his head and saw the wizard raising his head while pulling at his collar very urgently.

  Only then did he realize...the wizard couldn't see the scene in front of him.