5.19 - He is completely yours

The room gradually became calm.

  There were still tears in the corners of Mingxin's eyes, an emotional blush on his cheeks, and his lower lip was bitten a little bit. He leaned on Qin Xiujin's shoulder and fell into a deep sleep again, but his hands were still holding Qin Xiujin's arm tightly. Let him go.

  Qin Xiujin raised her hand to wipe away the tears on his face, and at the same time forcefully pulled out the other hand that was stuck at the hem of his shirt. From the fingertips to the palm, there was a sticky glimmer of water, and water drops fell from the fingers like broken strands. , fell on his wrinkled suit pants, leaving dark wet marks.

  Mingxin's hand was empty. He fell into a dream, but struggled helplessly. Tears flowed out again, and his face was full of fear. It wasn't until Qin Xiujin put his hand back where he could reach it that he gradually clam down.

  Qin Xiujin just looked at the sleeping person in her arms, her gray eyes darkening. After a long time, her other hand went around Mingxin's back, picked up the mobile phone on the table, and made a call.

  "Dr. Liu," he said, "my lover seems to be sick."

  ...

  "Have you had those dreams lately?"

  "No, I don't even remember what the dream was."

  "Do you suddenly feel lost or scared?"

  "Won't."

  "Do you have the desire to go online?"

  "Going online... doesn't seem that interesting anymore. Now I still prefer to play stand-alone games."

  "Do you remember what you did yesterday?"

  Half of the young man's body was sitting where the sun could reach him, with a soft light glowing around the edges, but the other half was in the shadows. A gentle and innocent smile hung on his lips, and his almond-shaped eyes were beautiful and charming. He heard the question and thought deeply at first. After a moment, he slowly said: "Well... yesterday morning, I got up, played games in the study, and went to bed at night... Oh, and I also kissed my fiancé..." He smiled sheepishly, "I'm sorry, My memory is not very good to begin with, so this is all I can remember."

  "It doesn't matter, that's it for today. Thank you for your cooperation."

  Dr. Liu left the reception room and saw the man guarding the door. He gently closed the door with his backhand.

  "how is he?"

  Arriving out of sight of the young man, Dr. Liu immediately showed a worried look on his face, "It's not good."

  Qin Xiujin frowned.

  "Master Mingxin still refuses to remember the past subconsciously. Now, he is equivalent to creating a sealed space in his body. He shuts himself in and isolates all negative emotions..." Dr. Liu sighed. road.

  Dr. Liu still remembers that when he first started treating Mingxin, Mingxin would still cry and tell him about the nightmares he had at night. But as time went by, the words he had said, the things he had encountered, and the dreams he had had, have gradually faded from his memory. Now, this young man can't even remember the memory before he came to Qin's house. He originally wanted to induce Ming Xin to remember everything in the past, but Qin Xiujin insisted on letting Ming Xin remember everything in the past. Xin maintained the status quo and even told Mingxin that they were sweethearts. They had liked each other since childhood and were going to get married soon. It was only when Mingxin suffered a car accident that she forgot everything.