7.8 - Almost hugging him

When Secretary Wu called, Ming Xin was sitting in a pickup truck with a bunch of goods. The driver was an uncle who was returning to the village on the way. Hearing that Ming Xin's destination was the same as his, he stopped by. Pick him up.

  Ming Xin, who has long arms and legs, huddled in the corner a little aggrievedly. The suitcase was placed by his legs, separating him from the pile of boxes that didn't look very clean. It was obvious that he disliked the environment in the car. , even the back does not want to lean on the backrest easily.

  But he really had no choice. The road back to the village was too difficult. He looked for a few taxis. Once he heard about the destination, they either refused or just sat there and raised the price. It was only when Mingxin arrived at the county seat that he realized that his bank card had been frozen. , that is to say, all he has left is the US dollar bills in his wallet that can be used, which are less than 2,000 yuan in RMB.

  Two thousand, this amount of money is not even enough for what he used to spend casually with a wave of his hand.

  Now, Mingxin stayed in the county town for one night, had a few meals, bought some clothes, and only had one thousand yuan left.

  Only now did Ming Xin finally understand how to spend money like water.

  So when Secretary Wu called, Mingxin's temper broke out immediately, and she cursed at the phone for a long time. The uncle who was driving turned around and looked at him, and then he remembered that he was in someone else's car. He was driving. He was not his driver. He could have thrown him off at any time. He reluctantly lowered his voice, but his tone was still impatient. "I didn't run away. I just went to the county town to change money and buy some things. I didn't even bring a single piece of clothing. You You won't let me live naked, right?"

  "...My bank cards have all been frozen, and now I only have 800 yuan worth if I touch it all over my body," Mingxin frowned, "Even if..." He paused and saw that his ears were tilted, and he was obviously listening. The gossipy uncle lowered his voice and whispered: "Even if it is to avoid creditors, how can I survive now that I have nothing?"

  His original intention was to ask Secretary Wu for money. He needed to go to the village to hide from creditors, but Secretary Wu didn't use it, which meant that those creditors didn't do anything to him at all. Maybe when he called at this time, Secretary Wu was still sitting in the senior office. The person who was talking to him on the phone in the chair made Mingxin feel so sad that she wished she could get some living expenses from Secretary Wu's hand.

  However, what Secretary Wu said next made Mingxin raise her eyebrows in surprise.

  Secretary Wu said: "Who said you have nothing in the village?"

  Mingxin drove around in her uncle's pickup truck for several hours before finally arriving at the gate of the village.

  However, his spirit was extremely high.

  Who would have thought that he actually had a field in the village where he planted a large area of ​​corn and other crops. Secretary Wu said that the land was contracted to other people before, but now that he has returned to the village, the land will be It's his.

  Mingxin's mind was now full of money, and she asked at that time: "How much money can I make from those corns?"

  Secretary Wu just said calmly: "If you plant well, how much money can you make?"

  This sentence immediately made Mingxin a hundred times more confident.

  As far as he was concerned, it was just a matter of growing corn, so how could it be difficult? When he was a child, he would take some garlic from the kitchen and plant it when he had nothing to do. He would give it some water every day and it would grow. Mingxin returned home and filled the The suitcase of newly bought clothes was left by him casually, and he immediately took out the phone and dialed the number Secretary Wu gave him. After the call was connected, he opened his mouth and started asking about the ground: "Secretary Wu should talk to you Have you told me about my business? Can you take me to see the land you managed for us before? From now on, those lands will be under my control."