Extra 2: Gu Sheng - Locked in a cage called 'Mingxin'

Mingxin opened her eyes.

His head was a little sluggish when he just woke up. He slowly sat up and the first thing he saw was the floor-to-ceiling window facing the bed.

The waves outside the window came one after another, and seagulls flew across the blue sky.

Mingxin was lost in thought while looking at the scenery outside the window, when her waist was suddenly surrounded by a pair of strong arms. The hug was gentle, but ferocious veins popped up on the back of her hands, and her arm muscles bulged, as if she had exhausted all her strength. Only then did he finally restrain his desire to occupy.

Then, his shoulders sank, and his voice that had just woken up still had a hoarse tone, "Xinxin, my wife, happy first wedding anniversary."

Hearing this unexpected name and time, Mingxin finally woke up a little. He tilted his head slightly, pushed the man on his shoulder away with one hand and came closer to kiss the side of his face. He said coldly: "Go and wash up."

However, after learning that Mingxin had a slight mysophobia, the man became even more enthusiastic about getting Mingxin dirty. He chuckled a few times, and when Mingxin wasn't paying attention, he kissed the intersection of Mingxin's shoulders and neck. Finally got out of bed and went to wash up.

Mingxin pursed her lips, frowned and looked at the place where she had just been kissed, but saw more red marks next to it.

It seemed that in Gu Sheng's dream, they did more than sleep last night.

Really, it's just a dream, how can it work?

Mingxin wiped the mark on her neck with a tissue on the table. There was no change on her face, and she went straight to the cloakroom, looking for a change of clothes.

At this time, his peripheral vision passed by the bathroom inadvertently.

But she saw the man leaning against the door frame, brushing his teeth and licking Mingxin's body in her nightgown unscrupulously with his eyes.

Even if he was discovered, he had no intention of avoiding it. On the contrary, his gaze became more unrestrained and obvious. Even when it was time to spit out the foam in his mouth, he only looked back for a moment, scribbling very quickly. After washing his face, he turned his attention back to Mingxin again, as if Mingxin would disappear if he was distracted for a moment.

But how could someone who had been married for a year be so vigilant? Gu Sheng's unnaturalness could be seen everywhere, but Mingxin didn't say anything. She just let go of her hand rummaging through the closet and glanced at Gu Sheng: "Gu Sheng, help me match the clothes I want to wear today."

As if he had been waiting for these words for a long time, Gu Sheng arrived in front of Mingxin almost immediately. His eyes were very focused. He took out the clothes in the closet one by one and compared them to Mingxin. Judging from his expression, He obviously thought that these clothes were not worthy of Mingxin. Finally, he threw all the clothes aside and said coldly: "None of them look good, so throw them all away."

The clothes in the cloakroom are all made by the world's top fashion designers and tailors. If they can be called ugly, then there are no truly good-looking clothes in the world.

Mingxin's eyes were speechless, "What should I wear?"

Gu Sheng's tone was serious: "You look good without wearing anything."

Mingxin laughed in anger. He stepped on Gu Sheng's foot without mercy. His eyes were slightly red and the corners of his lips were raised, but his tone became colder, "Then you can run out naked today, I think." You look good even if you don't wear anything."