5.23 - Everything is getting better

As soon as the door opened, Xi Qin rushed into the reception room as if he couldn't wait.

  Qin Xiujin still had to understand Mingxin's situation, so she could only restrain herself as much as possible. She stood at the door and asked Dr. Liu who walked out of the reception room, "How is he?"

  "To my surprise, Master Yin seems to be trying to open up his heart now." Dr. Liu had obvious joy on his face. He had been treating Mingxin for so long but there was no progress at all. The only guardian was still unwilling He almost lost hope, but he didn't expect that there would be such progress that surprised him. "Although he still can't remember the past memories, as long as he can continue to maintain his current state, time will come." It will always recover slowly."

  Knowing that Ming Xin might get better, Qin Xiujin's complexion did not improve much.

  He was silent for a moment and whispered: "Why... it's him?"

  "Why, only after seeing Xi Qin did he want to remember the past?"

  "I think, maybe for Master Yin, he..." As if he could see the man's jealousy, Dr. Liu paused for a moment, but continued: "He thinks Mr. Xi is the one who can save him. "

  "Mr. Qin, before that, have you done anything that made Master Yin misunderstood?" Dr. Liu said slowly.

  "So much so that he doesn't want you to save him."

  A thunderstorm in summer brings a heavy rain.

  The raindrops on the glass windows made a ticking sound, and the wind was blowing hard.

  Dark clouds were gathering, and the falling rain lines were like countless hanging spider threads, entangled in the sky and the earth, unwilling to separate.

  In the sultry air, Qin Xiujin felt a sense of suffocation. The chopsticks were released from his hands and hit the bowl, making a "ding-dong" sound.

  Mingxin looked over, but for the first time he didn't look back. He just raised his hand and forcefully pulled open the tie that was tied to his neck without any method. The air seemed to be much smoother, but it seemed that it wasn't.

  "Xinxin, the shrimps are ready. Come on, ah -" Xi Qin, who was sitting next to Mingxin, had already cooked the eighth shrimp for Mingxin before he took a bite of his own meal. Mingxin looked away. , opened his mouth obediently, and took the shrimp into his rose-red lips.

  Although you can't see clearly, you only need to glance at Xi Qin's red ears to know why he is picking up the shrimps so diligently.

  Presumably, when he was feeding the shrimps, Mingxin's opening and closing lips would inevitably touch his fingers unconsciously. The soft touch left the fingertips at the first touch, but the owner didn't notice it at all. A pair of almond-shaped eyes are so clear that they are alluring without even knowing it.

  He wanted to directly insert his fingers into his mouth, clamp his tongue, and bully him until tears and saliva flowed from his eyes.

  The air seemed to be getting hotter and muggier.

  An inexplicable feeling of violence arose in his heart. At a certain moment, he wanted to pick up Mingxin regardless of the situation, take her into the locked bedroom, press her on the bed and ask him over and over again why he didn't want to let her go. Come to rescue? !

  "don't want."

  Qin Xiujin suddenly came back to his senses and looked over.

  But it was Mingxin who refused the ninth shrimp that Xi Qin grilled.