4.26 - Don't kiss me

"Representing China, Mingxin Shen!"

  "Chinese young player Shen Mingxin once again competed in the World Championships and presented a short program that was different from his past style - "Moulin Rouge"!" This time the competition was still being explained by commentators from four continents. The female commentator was smiling and slowly explained Said: "His costume and hairstyle have changed a lot in this competition. I wonder what kind of surprises he will bring to us?"

  The air flow caused by skating brushed Mingxin's soft ponytail, which was simply tied behind his head. He opened his hands and skated around the ice rink twice amid cheers, and finally returned to the center of the ice rink.

  Different from her previous performances of "Moulin Rouge", this time Mingxin stood in the middle of the ice rink and took the starting pose, but there was no expression on her face.

  The male commentator was a little strange, "Has he completely given up on expression management in this performance?"

  Although figure skating focuses on the combination of technology and art, and does not have so many requirements for expressions, expressions that are more in line with the interpretation of music will still add color to the performance. A vivid face will always be better than an expressionless face. It still has to be eye-catching.

  However, the performers in Canada could not hear the male commentator's doubts at all.

  The prelude to "Moulin Rouge" sounded, but Mingxin did not react immediately.

  Until the rhythm suddenly accelerated, and a violent heavy sound sounded, Mingxin suddenly raised his head like a puppet whose limbs were being pulled.

  His face was still expressionless, even more indifferent. However, his right hand seemed to be against his will. The five fingers wrapped in black gauze closed provocatively and slid down his rich and beautiful face to his chest. , then turned around suddenly at the next rhythm point, as if trying to get rid of the right hand touching the body.

  Compared with previous performances, this time in "Moulin Rouge", the young man's dance is full of contradictions, both seductive and indifferent, as if it doesn't matter what his "guests" think of him. However, in terms of movements, it is It's very unusual that he seems to be trying to seduce.

  However, this sense of contradiction made his performance surprisingly confusing. Unconsciously, even the male commentator subconsciously stopped criticizing. After a long time, he reluctantly said: "His performance is simply not like the one in "Moulin Rouge" Dancer, more like..."

  What does it look like? The male commentator was stuck.

  He is not like a considerate social butterfly in a romantic field, nor is he like a guest seeking pleasure. He rejects people thousands of miles away, but he is full of contradictory attractions. The more he resists... the more he is dissatisfied. People have a desire to get him.

  But precisely this proves his charm.

  Even though they are well aware of his coldness and resistance, the "guests" around him still cannot resist his temptation and cannot help asking for his love.

  ...It's really scary.

  Mingxin performed as before. Before the first jump, he made a low-waist bow. This time, his bow was very deep and his sliding speed was extremely fast. The bow and arrow shape formed by his legs was sharp and angular. Even though everyone understands that this is an extremely soft posture, they still have to admit——

  This is an aggressive step!

  Mingxin pursed her lips, and jumped forward suddenly the next second after standing up. The ultra-high speed of 1260 degrees in the air made his 3A jump like a sharp arrow. However, under such high-speed rotation, this slender figure However, the young man landed firmly on the ice easily and slid out with a big stroke.