1.9 - 1.10

1.9 - I can't wait any longer

  The earlobe is actually not a very sensitive part to pain.

  Feeling the violent reaction of the person in his arms, Gu Sheng's eyes darkened.

  Then, maybe he found the second most sensitive part of Mingxin's body besides her waist.

  Gu Sheng's teeth were slightly loose, but he still held Ming Xin's earlobe, grinding his teeth back and forth harshly.

  The shiver on Ming Xin's back was transmitted to Gu Sheng's abdomen. He was so excited that he almost wanted to tear the bad boy in his arms into pieces and swallow him. But in reality, he just loosened the boy's earlobes. Resisting the desire to lick, he whispered: "Do you dare to do it again?"

  This time Mingxin did not nod or shake his head.

  Under the palm of his hand, Mingxin's lips were pressed tightly by the man's palm. At this time, the two soft lips moved hard under Gu Sheng's hands, and a rapid sound like a cat's meow came out, as if he was about to say something, but was The tall man was suppressed and looked extremely pitiful.

  But he is a little liar with multiple criminal records and a cunning and insidious mind. He pretends to be gentle and kind in front of everyone, but in fact he wants to torture his classmates into his own toys.

  But Gu Sheng lowered his eyes and saw that this little liar was being rubbed in his arms until one of the buttons on his shirt was unbuttoned, revealing his beautiful jade-like clavicle. His hands and feet were well grasped by him, and there was no longer any There was no possibility of breaking free, and he caught Mingxin here not just because he wanted Mingxin to say nothing, so he let go.

  Mingxin was thinking that she must bite him back, but in fact, as soon as Gu Sheng's hand covering his face was released, a large amount of air immediately poured into his mouth, causing him to choke. He was choking and coughing in his arms and tears were about to overflow.

  But when he recovered, he had lost the opportunity, and Gu Sheng put his hand behind his back to help him cough.

  But Mingxin was never the kind of person who would be discouraged. He tried to persuade Gu Sheng: "Gu...Classmate Gu, what you said...I didn't quite understand. I was just going home on the way. Why did you say... Are you following someone?"

  Gu Sheng snorted coldly. He knew that Mingxin would not admit it so easily, but he had his own method: "Really? Then it seems that what I just took is fake?"

  Did he take the photo? Ming Xin was shocked and doubtful, but his face remained silent: "What did you capture? Classmate Gu?"

  "Did you take a picture of me coming home at night?" He said softly, "If you take out such a picture, how can it be evidence that I followed Xiaoyu? Isn't this evidence that you followed me?"

  It's really bad to beat someone up and frame someone for the blame.

  Gu Sheng thought to himself.

  If you want to control such a person, you have to be worse than him.

  "Is the Xiaoyu you're talking about Pei Yu?" Gu Sheng said solemnly, "But I never said who you were following."

  His lips brushed against Mingxin's ear: "Mingxin, why do you think I'm talking about Pei Yu?"

  Seeing that his lie was exposed, Mingxin stopped pretending and sneered: "Young Master Gu, why do you care about other people's affairs?"