5.14 - Such beauty is only worthy of the strong

"C-is it okay?"

  Her legs suddenly closed, blocking the man's knees. Mingxin finally turned her head, her almond-shaped eyes gleaming with water.

  He has such an innocent appearance, like a beautiful girl, that no one can tell what is under his skirt.

  "Okay..." he said again, with a choking sound in his voice that was hard to ignore. The young man's voice was so low and hoarse that he could no longer be recognized as a girl. "I am really a man. Just trust me."

  "It turns out she's really not a girl." The man lowered his eyes and stared at his fluffy skirt for a while, then he pulled his knees back, "Why are you wearing a skirt?"

  "I...I like wearing skirts. Why can't men wear skirts?" Of course Mingxin couldn't tell others that she was a cross-dressing anchor and made money by doing this. What if the man in front of him threatened him with this?

  Maybe the man's flinching action made him feel that the man was intimidated by his gender. Even he himself would feel sluggish and disgusted when he saw a beautiful female anchor dressed as a man, so he naturally thought He had escaped. The silicone was taken out, and his chest, which seemed a little slumped, rose and fell heavily, as if he was relieved.

  Looking at the deep eyes of the man in front of her, Mingxin felt a rare conscience and persuaded: "You... you are quite handsome and you are a driver for rich people. You should earn a lot, right? According to you With this condition, what kind of person can't you want? If you go out and walk around a lot, someone will still like you. There's no need to worry about whether it's your first kiss or not."

  "Who can't be wanted?" The man turned his gray eyes and focused on Mingxin, "But I don't like them."

  "If you don't like it, then look for it."

  "I have found it." He lowered his body again, and the smell of strong hormones belonging to an adult man silently infected Mingxin on the sofa, "You are more beautiful than a girl when you wear women's clothes. It seems good to be my wife."

  "W-what?!" Mingxin stuttered.

  "I'm a man, how could you do this?!" the beautiful young man in women's clothing asked with a look of shock on his face.

  Yin Mingxin in the original plot always thought that he liked girls before he met the protagonist Shou. He never thought that there were actually men in this world who were attracted to men.

  "Why can't you do it?" The man took Mingxin's hand, lowered it from above his head, and placed it on his bathrobe.

  The man's tone was indifferent, making it impossible for anyone to imagine what terrible words he said, "You touch here."

  "It's about to explode."

  Ming Xin's infallible eloquence was of no use in front of this man, as if he had encountered an iron wall.

  He was pressed on the sofa, his face tilted up as he was being kissed helplessly, his eyelashes were stained with tears and stuck together in strands.

  Qin Xiujin's index finger was slightly calloused.

  Mingxin can actually feel even this.

  He finally knew the name of the person in front of him, but the price was to be forced to shout: "Xiu Jin, stop, I -"

  It was too late, Mingxin's body arched up suddenly, but she was embedded in the soft sofa, and she couldn't break free.

  He wanted to see if his skirt was stained, but Qin Xiujin was dissatisfied with his distraction and kissed him harder. He was numb from the kiss and could not exert any force at all, so he could only let Qin Xiujin pester her.