4.18 - Even in a wheelchair, I could seduce him

After practicing the 4Lo jump, Mingxin started to have problems.

  The back-out loop jump (Lo jump) requires you to cross your legs before taking off, and it is a single-foot jump. The take-off axis is a little more crooked than other jumps, and it is more difficult to exert force than the starting point ice jump, so in Mingxin , the difficulty of 4Lo is higher than that of 4F, and even harder than 4Lz, which he has not practiced a few times, so he does not like to add 4Lo jump in the main game. It is easy to explode, and the basic points obtained are not as good as 4F. high.

  So after Mingxin fell in the 4Lo jump for the second time, He Yu entered the ice rink and said to Coach Lin: "You go to see the other children first, and I will follow Xinxin."

  In the quadruple jump, He Yu was indeed more qualified than Coach Lin to coach Mingxin, so Coach Lin shouted loudly to Mingxin and left.

  At this moment, Mingxin fell again.

  This time he didn't stand up immediately, but sat on the ice, seemingly frustrated.

  Seeing Mingxin's disappointed look because of her failure in the 4Lo jump, He Yu comforted her: "Don't be so anxious. It's normal to fail in the 4Lo jump. It's not just you who finds it difficult, but others also find it difficult."

  Ming Xin's face was full of displeasure, "I'm the one who decided to hit 4A. I was stumped by a mere 4Lo jump, so why jump to 4A?"

  Starting last year, Mingxin was disappointed for a while after he discovered that the 3A jump could no longer jump up. After all, the smooth and standard 3A jump could be regarded as his special skill, but now his special skill has been weakened, so after half a day After feeling depressed, he decided to become the first man to jump out of 4A.

  A 4A jump is equivalent to spinning four and a half times in the air, which is 1620 degrees, which is equivalent to rotating at a speed of 2340 degrees at 6 and a half times per second, or the tire speed of a car traveling at 50 kilometers per hour, and the impact experienced at the moment of landing. The force will be 8 times the gravity of the human body, making it almost impossible for the human body to jump.

  In other words, Mingxin's wish can almost be regarded as whimsical.

  He Yu never dampened his enthusiasm. He just smiled and said: "4S (back-to-back knot jump) and 4Lo have some similarities. If you continue to practice 4S jump, you might understand something."

  In He Yu's view, there was nothing wrong with Mingxin's 4Lo jumping posture, nor was there anything wrong with the blade used in the take-off. However, he always failed. Perhaps it was because he was not strong enough, or the force was applied at the wrong point, which caused the already crooked axis to be unable to support it. will fall on the ice, but these things are too subtle and subjective, and need to be overcome by the jumper himself. If Mingxin can grow up a little longer, he may be able to overcome his problem in jumping 4Lo, but for such a simple reason, Even Mingxin himself knew it, so there was no need to remind him again.

  Mingxin seemed to be convinced by his words, and finally stood up from the cold ice, accelerated her skating a few times, and started practicing 4S jumps.

  The 4S jump and the 4Lo jump are both ring jumps. The difference is that in the S jump, the legs are spread apart in a figure eight shape and the left rear inner edge is used to glide to take off, while in the Lo jump, the legs are crossed and the right rear outer edge is used to glide and take off. However, due to their They are all quadruple jumps, which also require the jumper to have strong jumping ability and speed. Therefore, Mingxin seems to be slender, but the muscles on his body are very strong. He can kick the door with the force of his jump and completely knock the door off the door frame. Kick it down and create a big hole.