8.16 - Do you know what liking is?

8.16 - Stars and wild Dog 16: Do you know what liking is?

  "Well......"

  Mingxin seemed to have regained some consciousness, but in the dark wooden house, even if he regained consciousness, it was in vain, let alone being bound by the monster's countless tentacles.

  However, Mingxin did not struggle.

  He raised his eyes and looked intently at the "monster" hugging him tightly in front of him as if he would disappear at any time. The "monster" in front of him was obviously the same color as darkness, but it seemed to be emitting a faint black light, which reflected in Mingxin's eyes. , showing a man's body with a perfect physique.

  Being restrained by the man, Mingxin used all her strength to reach out and touch the man's face.

  Then, he lowered his eyes and kissed that face gently.

  As if being shocked, the tentacles entangled in the entire room stopped for an instant.

  The next moment, as if explosives were thrown into the fire, all the tentacles surged wildly, as if they had gained self-awareness for a moment, and flew in the direction of Mingxin, but were caught mercilessly by the master, without caring about the situation. It's a part of my body, I'll break it all!

  Not only that, even the tentacles that were originally clinging to Mingxin's body were uprooted from Mingxin's body by the extremely jealous owner, and were replaced by the man's strong arms. The man's jet-black arms were wrapped around the young man's white and narrow body. The slender waist was full of possessive gestures. He lowered his head and kissed Mingxin's lips deeply, kissing his cheeks, his soft and fine black hair, his exquisitely shaped ears, his Adam's apple, His collarbone.

  Everything about him.

  Along with the kiss, the man's black skin gradually changed. From the point of contact, the black skin was dyed wheat color, with sharp lips, firm and handsome facial features, deep eyebrows, and a pair of rich eyes engraved in the depths. Eyes of love.

  Mingxin looked at him deeply, opened her lips, and read out the name he had personally given to the man.

  "Mingxu."

  Xin is the dawn, and Xu is the glow after sunrise.

  Even though the main god in human form no longer reveals his inhuman identity due to the light all over his body, he is still as usual, with his whole body covered tightly and no trace of skin exposed.

  He sat by the bookshelf, flipping through the thick books in his hands.

  This should have been an extremely peaceful scene.

  If there wasn't an extremely tall humanoid dog hanging around him.

  The big dog held the main god's slender waist tightly with both hands, and his head was nestled in the main god's shoulder. It was as sticky as a giant slime, and it was also an extremely noisy slime. The Lord God kept chanting: "Mingxin, Mingxin, Mingxin, Mingxin..."

  As he read, the love in his heart was so full that it almost overflowed. The little master in his arms was like a piece of delicious pastry, or a big stick bone that he had been coveting for a long time. This big dog didn't know how to express it. His emotions and his nature tell him that if he likes something, he must stick to the other person, hold the other person tightly in his arms, kiss it, or lick it with his tongue. These are all necessary ways to express love.

  He did both of the first two points, but when it came to kissing, the man only kissed him once and was rejected mercilessly by the Lord God. After that, no matter how much he rolled around and begged, the Lord God would only order him to stand still in a cold tone. , no rolling around, no relatives allowed to lick anyone.