6.13 - I will kill you

Yin Xuejing's pajamas were bought online for more than ten yuan a set. Although the quality is pretty good among pajamas in the same price range, the quality of pajamas that cost more than ten yuan a set is not much better.

  Ming Xin's hand exerted force, and Yin Xuejing's pajamas split open at the collar.

  When the hole extended above the waist and abdomen, Yin Xuejing stretched out her hand and held Mingxin down.

  "What do you want to do?" He pressed Mingxin's hand and asked in a very low voice.

  Ming Xin obviously had no intention of entangled with him. However, he struggled a few times but could not break free from Yin Xuejing's hands, and finally opened his mouth and said, "I want to cool down."

  When he said this, his face and ears were red, and he really looked like he needed to cool down.

  Yin Xuejing stared at him solemnly for a while. He already vaguely understood why Mingxin became like this. Rather than letting Mingxin destroy his clothes or even do more irreparable things, what he should do now is It was to change the shower head that released hot water to cold water so that Mingxin could wake up.

  But he didn't.

  Not only did he not, he also let go of Mingxin's hand.

  With a default attitude, he whispered: "Then do what you want to do."

  In June, it was extremely hot even at night, let alone in a small bathroom filled with heat.

  Mingxin eagerly threw Yin Xuejing's pajamas aside, but immediately thought that the clothes on her body blocked the heat dissipation, so she straightened up and pulled off her top with one hand.

  Yin Xuejing finally got her wish and saw the rest of his skin covered by his top.

  Unlike the shriveled bodies of boys of the same age, Mingxin has muscles on her body.

  Thin muscles cover the boy's not-very-wide frame. There is almost no pigmentation in the joints, revealing a beautiful pink color. This pink color spreads under the heat, as if it was carefully crafted by the Creator. Artwork, beautiful and exquisite.

  Yin Xuejing's eyes dropped, and her dark eyes became darker.

  Sure enough, it's pink.

  Mingxin casually threw his clothes together with Yin Xuejing's pajama top, and then bent down almost anxiously. However, he did not realize that Yin Xuejing also straightened up his upper body at the same time, and raised his cold white arms to hug him. In my arms.

  At this moment, dominance was exchanged silently.

  But Mingxin was still unaware of it. He seemed a little surprised by the prey's initiative, but he couldn't separate his brain for thinking for the time being. He hugged Yin Xuejing's body back, put his long hand on Yin Xuejing's body, and covered a piece of skin When it gets hot, move it to the next piece, like a very slow stroke.

  His consciousness was so focused on relieving fever that he was completely unaware of Yin Xuejing's kiss extending from his chest to the side of his face, and he only felt more and more unsatisfied.

  Yin Xuejing once again held Ming Xin's hand on her waistband, and a deep voice sounded: "Have you really thought about it?"

  Ming Xin could not hear his words clearly. After being blocked, a fierce light appeared in his eyes, but just when he was about to control Yin Xuejing again, Yin Xuejing let go of his hand again.