3.20 - I'll issue a decree and make you the most noble prince of the blood clan

Before entering the library, Egeo heard people's voices that were even noisier than the palace.

  But how could these ignorant vampires have come to the library before? Even a vampire making tea ran to the library. Those who didn't know it thought he, the prince, was staying in the library at this time!

  Could it be that these books suddenly gave birth to delicious blood without him knowing?

  Egeo's face was sullen, and his blood-stained eyes looked dim.

  But he never expected that there would be so many vampires in the library!

  There were two vampires standing next to the table where books were registered at the front desk. They each held a corner of the registration book in their hands and seemed to be fighting for it. Behind them were vampires moving books back and forth. Several vampires were sitting on the sofa reading books, but they couldn't even see each other. The books were held upside down.

  Egeo stood at the door, almost filled with anger in his chest.

  This was the first time he had seen so many vampires together in a while!

  Due to the intense fighting between the frontline and the Temple of Light, during this period, even though the number of vampires serving him had decreased, Egeo tried his best to remain silent. He even thought of summoning a few wizards to serve him, but when he thought of their ugly appearance His appearance made him lose his appetite, so he gave up the idea, thinking that things would get better after the war - but now, he suddenly discovered that the vampires in a mere library were actually better than the ones serving in his palace. There are more people!

  Even now, he, the Prince of the Vampire Clan, the most noble person in the Vampire Clan, is standing at the door, but the damn vampires in the library seem to have not noticed his presence, and not one of them knelt down to say hello!

  Egeo had a cold face, but did not attack immediately, but slowly walked into the library.

  The first person to notice his arrival was a red-haired vampire who lowered his head and read a book.

  But he did not raise his head, still keeping his head lowered, and said coldly: "Are you here to see him too?"

  "Give it up. He basically only talks to the civilian vampire next to him - huh, the baron who introduced him to the library before thought he was mute. Unexpectedly, they just didn't want to pay attention to him."

  "How dare a civilian vampire enter my library?" The long and sharp fangs stretched out, which was a symbol of Egeo's rage.

  "Yeah, who can refuse him? With that kind of voice..." Suddenly, the red-haired vampire realized something and raised his head stiffly.

  The black hair belonging to the vampire prince came into view. He suddenly lost all his strength. The book in his hand and his limp body fell to the ground. A sound that was almost a scream exploded from his mouth: "Dear, Your Majesty the Prince. !"

  This cry froze all the people nearby. A pair of frightened red eyes looked over, and they knelt down one by one.

  "Who is he?" Egeo lowered his eyes and looked at the vampire on the ground, his eyes as cold as arrows.

  However, none of the vampires around him dared to reply.

  This was the first time Egeo tasted disobedience.

  "Tell me, who is he!" Egeo suddenly appeared in front of the vampire kneeling at the front desk, raised his chin with the toe of his shoe, and his tone was almost cold.