6.22 - what happened?

The summer vacation between the sophomore and senior years of high school was not long. Not long after Yin Xuejing's two-week summer camp ended, school started.

  This summer vacation is as short as if there is no vacation at all. In short, even though it has been a few days since school, Mingxin has not gotten used to the routine of senior high school. After being woken up by Yin Xuejing in the morning, she still had to feel confused for a while.

  However, after he was stunned, he lowered his eyebrows in a depressed manner, walked directly into the bathroom and locked the bathroom door without staying in bed.

  Then, he didn't start washing immediately. Instead, he grabbed both sides of his underwear and pulled them off directly.

  There was a large piece of wetness in the middle of the pants that were taken off. Mingxin's light brown eyes, which had not yet faded away from sleepiness, stared at the wet pants for a while speechlessly, and finally threw them into the washbasin. After changing clothes, I started to wash up.

  He didn't know what was wrong with his body. Ever since that day when Yin Xuejing came back from the university's summer camp, took him back to the rental house, and touched him all over his body, every day after that, when he woke up, his pants would be stained like this, even Sometimes I dream of being touched just like that day.

  Ming Xin couldn't figure out why she had such a dream, and in the end she could only attribute it all to Yin Xuejing's fault.

  If Yin Xuejing hadn't said that calling him forward could raise his threshold, he wouldn't have allowed Yin Xuejing to touch him like that. In the end, he had nightmares about it and had to wash his underwear every day.

  With this feeling of resentment, Mingxin walked out of the bathroom after washing up, and looked at Yin Xuejing with cold eyes.

  Yin Xuejing didn't seem to notice, and just said: "Have you washed? Come over for dinner?"

  One of the reasons why Ming Xin was willing to stay in Yin Xuejing's rental house every day was because of the food cooked by Yin Xuejing. However, on this day, he was so angry because of what happened during this period that he didn't even look at the food on the table. He just stared at Yin Xuejing and snorted coldly: "Yin Xuejing, you can still eat?"

  This groundless accusation made Yin Xuejing raise her face in surprise, her eyes full of confusion, "What's wrong?"

  "You still dare to ask what's wrong?" Mingxin's tone was cold and stern, "If it weren't for you, how would I wake up every day with water all over my underwear?"

  He spoke very smoothly, with almost no lag, but Yin Xuejing paused and whispered: "Didn't you say that morning erections are a normal thing? Why did you say it was because of me?"

  Mingxin said coldly: "Who told you it was because of morning erections?! I said it was because of you, of course there is a reason!"

  Yin Xuejing was silent for a moment, as if suddenly enlightened, and whispered: "So, it was because I touched you that day that you became wet?"

  "Otherwise, what else could it be?" When Mingxin thought about this, she felt troubled and couldn't help complaining: "It's because you touched that place that I dream every night. I dream about..."

  "What are you dreaming about?" Yin Xuejing's voice suddenly sounded very close.

  Mingxin was so immersed in complaining that he didn't even notice that Yin Xuejing was standing in front of him at some point.