6.24 - He doesn't want me anymore either

Yin Xuejing was kicked hard by Ming Xin and flew to the ground.

  The glasses hanging on the bridge of his nose fell to the ground and slid out.

  Pain came from his abdomen, but Yin Xuejing had no intention of paying attention to the pain in his abdomen. He raised his face and fell half to the ground. His eyes were no longer covered by his glasses, and his frightening black pupils were exposed in Mingxin's eyes.

  Mingxin squatted in front of him, pinched his chin, and suddenly said: "I don't usually look closely, but now I see your eyes, they are really scary."

  "Do you usually hide your eyes behind your glasses like this, and then think about how to take revenge on me?"

  However, Yin Xuejing immediately half-closed her eyes and whispered: "Xinxin, I never thought about it when I came out..."

  "Shut up!"

  By now, Ming Xin has clearly realized how terrifying Yin Xuejing's mouth is.

  The white ones are said to be black, and the black ones are said to be white.

  If he hadn't been driven by anger today, scrutinizing all Yin Xuejing's actions and noticing something strange, he might still have been kept in the dark.

  He didn't even dare to think back on how many other things Yin Xuejing had lied to him about.

  "Xinxin?" Mingxin suddenly noticed what Yin Xuejing called her, "Who told you to call me that? Who?!"

  Xinxin is his nickname, which only his adoptive mother can call.

  After his adoptive mother passed away, no one called him this name anymore. No one even from the Chu family would call him that.

  "When we were in the hospital, I met Xinxin's mother..." Yin Xuejing whispered.

  "Still lying?" Mingxin released the hand holding his chin without hesitation, raised her hand and slapped him.

  However, Ming Xin did not withdraw his strength from this palm, and Yin Xuejing was slapped to the ground by a heavy palm. When he tried to raise his body again, there was indeed a sudden weight on his body, and his neck was restrained, and he was pushed to the ground.

  Yin Xuejing could definitely struggle, but when he raised his eyes, he saw a tiny flash of light in Mingxin's light brown eyes.

  Like tears.

  Mingxin did not shed tears.

  But there is no doubt that Yin Xuejing's mention of Ming Xin's adoptive mother touched his inner skin. He looked down at Yin Xuejing coldly from a high position, pinched Yin Xuejing's neck with his hands, and his tone had completely dropped to the freezing point, "Yin Xuejing, I really want to kill you."

  "What I hate most are liars." Mingxin's face showed true hatred.

  Whether it was the bastard adoptive father who deceived him and said he wanted to celebrate his fifteenth birthday, but pushed him and his adoptive mother into the debtor's house, or the bastard adoptive father who said he would not hurt him, but emptied his power and wanted revenge. His Yin Xuejing.

  "Rather than wait until you really take revenge on me, it's better for me to get to know you first." Mingxin said coldly, her fingers gradually tightening, as if she was really going to strangle Yin Xuejing to death here.

  Yin Xuejing's face gradually turned pale and breathless. Human beings have an instinctive fear of death. Even those seeking death will struggle in panic when they are about to die. However, Yin Xuejing seems to be completely willing to be someone else's flesh. Although his body was twitching involuntarily, he never tried to break open Ming Xin's hand on his neck.