6.3 - It's intentional

At night, the crackling raindrops hit Yin Xuejing's umbrella like stones.

  A sudden rainstorm forced him to walk back to the residential building holding an umbrella in one hand and pushing his bicycle with the other.

  As he passed the security booth, he heard the young man's cold voice, "Hey, can you pick the lock?"

  Yin Xuejing raised the umbrella and saw a familiar figure in front of the security booth.

  But that figure should not have appeared here.

  Yin Xuejing paused slightly, and then he heard the young man's voice again, "I live here. I lost my key. Can't you help open the door?"

  Probably after receiving a negative answer, his voice became impatient. It was this impatience that made his identity obvious.

  The sound of the rain was too noisy, so when Yin Xuejing pushed the cart past him, the boy didn't even realize that there was someone behind him. His dark eyes fell on his hair and clothes that were completely wet by the rain, and his hands were empty. One thing, he came here in the rain.

  Yin Xuejing withdrew her gaze and walked straight past him.

  The rain that fell on the lenses left a few water marks, and added a few "cracked" reflections on his retinas.

  When he was still some way away from the entrance of the residential building, there was the sound of a puddle bursting behind him, and then, someone squeezed into the eaves of his umbrella.

  Yin Xuejing rolled her eyes, and the first thing she noticed was a pair of light brown eyes.

  The man lifted up his wet forehead, exposing his smooth and beautiful forehead, and at the same time exposed his extremely aggressive eyebrows. He said casually: "You live here too? We happen to be on the way, let's go together."

  The self-consistent logic and self-answering of questions and answers eliminated the possibility of Yin Xuejing's rejection, which was enough to show the man's arrogance. However, Yin Xuejing did not say anything. He moved his dark eyes away from his face and obediently put the umbrella on the other person's head. Pour some.

  Yan Mingxin no longer recognizes him.

  Indeed, it had been a month since they last met. The last time he was brought to him by Mingxin's followers, the bruises and scars left on his face had healed. At this time, he and a The man who was pinned to the ground and beaten in the gym a few months ago didn't look like the same person at all.

  The residential building arrived soon.

  Yin Xuejing locked his bicycle in a shed that was protected from the rain. When he turned around, Ming Xin, who was supposed to leave, was waiting at the door of his residential building to look at him.

  A few strands of the boy's wet hair were raised up, showing a bit of naughtiness. He was wet and dripping everywhere. Even with a face that was not easy to mess with, coupled with such an embarrassing posture, it seemed that It no longer looks so fierce, but like a wild cat that got wet. It was carried by the scruff of the neck by a kind passer-by and put under the corridor where it can't get wet. It will look at the kind person proudly and gratefully.

  But Mingxin is not a cat.

  He looked at Yin Xuejing who was parking the car like that, probably just assessing whether this person was easy to bully.

  The result of the judgment is approximately——

  Easy to bully.

  Sure enough, after Yin Xuejing returned to the door of the residential building and closed the umbrella to shake off the water droplets on the umbrella, Mingxin followed him very proactively.