6.7 - Our relationship is great

The gymnasium fell into frozen silence.

  Everyone looked at Ming Xin in shock, and then at Yin Xuejing on the ground, especially Yin Xuejing who was lying on the ground, looking as if she had been ruined, had her virginity taken away, and was in a mess.

  Among Ming Xin's group of younger brothers, there are also some who know Yin Xuejing and know that he is a god of study. Every time they pass by the school's honor board, they can see Yin Xuejing's cool and handsome photo posted on it, so they naturally know that there is such a person. people.

  After knowing that Yin Xuejing was targeted by Ming Xin, some of them sympathized and some took pleasure in the misfortune, but no one could have imagined that Ming Xin would use this method to humiliate Yin Xuejing.

  Even for Yin Xuejing, maybe this is the first kiss...

  Her first kiss was taken away by someone who bullied her, and she was still a boy. Even a younger brother with the shallowest sense of morality would find it unbearable, let alone a good student like Yin Xuejing.

  For a moment, the group of boys around him all sympathized with Yin Xuejing in a subtle way.

  As for Ming Xin, they naturally thought that he must have kissed many people, to the point where he no longer regarded kisses as kisses, so the action of kissing Yin Xuejing just now was so neat, so no one doubted it for the time being. It was probably Mingxin's first kiss.

  Mingxin, who is said to have "kissed many people", was kissed so hard that her palms became numb during the confrontation just now.

  He was very unhappy in his heart, and had a slight panic. However, he saw with his peripheral vision that Chu Xin, who was still standing at the door of the gymnasium, had lost sight of him at some point. The younger brothers around him were also in awe. Looking at him with eyes that seemed not to notice his embarrassment, the panic dissipated a lot.

  Finally, Mingxin turned his eyes to Yin Xuejing's face again.

  He saw Yin Xuejing frowning, her dark eyes full of confusion, and her expression that was so different from her usual calmness finally pleased Mingxin, and the panic in his heart completely disappeared.

  "From now on, stay away from Chu Xin," Ming Xin looked down at Yin Xuejing from above and suddenly gave a nasty sneer, "otherwise, I will make you even dirtier than you are today."

  Yin Xuejing's lowered eyelashes trembled.

  Ming Xin thought he knew Yin Xuejing very well. He remembered him sitting wetly on Yin Xuejing's sofa, Yin Xuejing's slightly frowning brows, as well as his use of the other party's bowls and chopsticks, and the other party's sullen expression.

  Dirty him would be more uncomfortable than killing him.

  Ming Xin thought, and finally regained the feeling of having everything back under control. He stared at Yin Xuejing's silent posture, sneered, and left the gymnasium with a group of younger brothers, leaving Yin Xuejing alone in the empty gymnasium.

  When she returned to the classroom, except for her crumpled clothes that were difficult to smooth out, Yin Xuejing looked the same as when she was called out of the classroom by Mingxin's group of boys.

  But all morning, no one dared to talk to him. When he returned to the classroom after lunch, a few classmates who were talking and laughing just came out of the classroom. When they saw him, they seemed to have been cursed to shut up. The laughter immediately stopped and he ran away around Yin Xuejing, as if there was something bad about him.