6.11 - Can I get a job with Master Yan?

Seeing Yin Xuejing stopped in front of the window, the physical education student thought he was scared, and was about to come forward and force him into the infirmary, but Yin Xuejing took steps again.

  This time, his steps became faster. Before he even reached the door, he reached out his long hand and turned the door handle.

  The moment the door was opened, the situation in the infirmary suddenly changed.

  Mingxin, who was still sitting beside the hospital bed, suddenly exploded and kicked away the boy who was kneeling to put on her shoes, and cursed: "You want to put on your shoes without even loosening the laces?" Are you going to force my feet in?"

  But before he exploded, the boy just pressed his foot towards his lower abdomen through his shoes, so this foot completely landed on his most vulnerable place.

  Yin Xuejing looked at the boy who was afraid that Mingxin would find out what he had just done. He did not dare to protect the severely painful part too obviously. He could only curl up his trembling body and said tremblingly: "Sorry, Brother Yan... I was wrong, can you give me another chance?"

  "Give you another chance? Lin Qing, is that what you think?" Mingxin shook the shoes on her feet and asked with raised lips. The boy named Lin Qing immediately nodded expectantly.

  The smile on Mingxin's face immediately turned into a sneer, "Just you?"

  In front of Lin Qing, he threw the shoes on his feet towards Yin Xuejing who was standing at the door.

  "Hey, the one standing at the door," Mingxin looked at the door with cold light brown eyes and said coldly, "Pick up your shoes and come over and put them on for me."

  Yin Xuejing lowered her eyes, with an inexplicable expression on her face.

  Ming Xin thought that he would refuse. To be honest, it would be better if he refused. Then he would have a reason to get angry and beat Yin Xuejing up so that he could settle his grudge from the past few days.

  However, Yin Xuejing actually picked up the shoes on the ground.

  Mingxin's expression suddenly became strange.

  However, Yin Xuejing seemed not to notice his strange expression. He had not walked a few steps when he was blocked by Lin Qing, who was still lying on the ground.

  "Brother Yan, I won't do it again! Let me help you put on your shoes!" Realizing that he was about to be replaced, Lin Qing not only refused to get out of the way, but also raised his face and begged with some urgency.

  Only then did Yin Xuejing see the injuries on his face.

  The next moment, Mingxin turned a deaf ear and directly ordered the physical education student who was guarding the door to drag Lin Qing away and teach him a lesson. When he can learn to stand on his own, when should he let go.

  This boy named Lin Qing seems to have a very low status here in Mingxin. Anyone can bully him. When he was dragged away from the ground in front of Mingxin, his voice was almost tragic. The sports student who was responsible for teaching him a lesson had a look on his face. His expression didn't even change.

  Yin Xuejing knew why his voice was sad.

  When he was forcibly dragged away, Lin Qing had no choice but to let go of his hand, and the lower part of his exposed lower abdomen actually bulged.

  Yin Xuejing's black eyes were so dark that it was almost scary for a moment.

  Mingxin noticed his gaze and sneered: "What? Sympathize with him? Do you want to plead for him?"