6.15 - What happened to the men's department? !

Hearing such words with a threatening and tempting tone, Yin Xuejing just raised her eyes and looked at Mingxin steadily.

  "Please," he said.

  And such a response really made Mingxin very satisfied.

  "So good."

  As he said that, he put his foot towards Yin Xuejing and stepped on it.

  Ming Xin rested in Yin Xuejing's rental house for a few days, or it could be said that he had to manipulate Yin Xuejing for a few days before he finally recovered.

  It's just that these days, Yin Xuejing is like a teddy in heat, asking him for help from time to time. Mingxin stepped on the soles of her feet sore at first, but then she wanted to free her feet, so she sent the movie she saved on her phone to Yin Xuejing. He learned to solve it on his own, but Yin Xuejing couldn't figure it out on his own.

  Mingxin didn't want to solve it for him, so he faced Mingxin like that all day long. Mingxin finally couldn't stand it anymore and left the rental house and returned to Chu's house.

  In the past few days after returning to Chu's house, Mingxin had not contacted Yin Xuejing, but at the same time, he did not take any time off. Instead, he repeatedly harassed the person in charge of the KTV who was drugged that day. He was bound to find out who drugged him that day.

  Finally, after repeatedly checking the surveillance video of that day, Mingxin finally found the person with the most abnormal behavior.

  After staring at the dim and blurry surveillance screenshot for a long time, Mingxin suddenly gritted her teeth and muttered to herself: "It turns out it's your kid..."

  Next to the surveillance screenshot, I saw a neat ID card photo.

  The name on the ID card says - Lin Qing.

  But for Mingxin inside, this is not an unexpected result.

  In the original plot, Lin Qing, who was in front of Chu Xin, was deeply in love with Chu Xin, but could not get a response. He could have endured it until he knew that Chu Xin also had a sweetheart.

  According to the nature of the quick travel game, the protagonist Shou in the original plot has always encountered inhuman things - there is no doubt that this Lin Qing contributed to Chu Xin's tragic fate. That day Yan Mingxin will know that Chu Xin was... He helped make Yin Xuejing cry.

  Lin Qing was such a troublemaker, making the relationship between Yan Mingxin, Yin Xuejing and Chu Xin more and more chaotic. As he wished, Yin Xuejing was completely disgusted with Chu Xin, so he took advantage of the opportunity and used it to borrow money. To comfort Chu Xin, invade his heart.

  But he didn't expect that even so, Chu Xin only regarded him as a friend. He could no longer maintain the hypocritical mask and drugged Chu Xin.

  This medicine, of course, was cheaper in the end than Yin Xuejing, who happened to be passing by. After the combination of the protagonist's attack and suffering, Yin Xuejing became obsessed with Chu Xin's body, and only then did she abuse her body and mind.

  It is precisely because of this that Mingxin was so bossy to Lin Qing before. Although everything in the original plot has not yet happened, when the original plot was written in the fast-travel game, it could not be completely separated from the character attributes - that is to say, Lin Qing drugged Chu Xin in the original plot, so in reality, he must have the motive and material to drug him.