3.6 - Like running away

Mingxin quickly regained her composure.

  The moment he realized that he had fallen deeply into Lance's arms, he immediately freed himself from Lance's hands as if he was frightened.

  Lance didn't stop him at all. He took advantage of Mingxin's panic and withdrew the light power blocking the cabinet door, and leaned weakly against the wall - but in fact, he didn't need to pretend to be weak. He had lost a lot of blood. His face turned pale, which was the best reflection of his weak state.

  Mingxin didn't notice Lance's little move, because he discovered that his hood had even fallen off.

  He immediately pulled up his hood, tightly covering his beautiful face, but never turned around to look at Lance.

  "Mingxin..." Lance could only speak softly to attract the attention of the panicked little wizard.

  Sure enough, the wizard turned his head immediately, still facing Lance with the black hole in his hood, and his plain voice finally had a slight fluctuation because of Lance: "...Name?"

  He forgot the memory of telling Lance his name.

  Lance felt a little regretful, but at the same time he was happy. He lowered his eyes and said melancholy: "Have you forgotten? ...Forget it."

  He fully demonstrated the pitiful appearance of being abandoned from beginning to end, but unwilling to blame those who rejected him because of his kindness.

  And this appearance, blessed by his handsome face like the holy light, actually seemed extremely believable.

  He raised his eyes and saw that the wizard took a few steps back as if facing a formidable enemy. He seemed to be frightened by his sad and intimate attitude.

  ......So cute.

  Lance's eyes dimmed slightly.

  But he didn't expect that the wizard was so frightened by his appearance that he immediately pulled down the wooden ladder above his head and fled from the basement in a hurry without even retying the rope for Lance.

  He frowned, with some distress in his brows. The scar on the side of his neck specially left for the wizard immediately healed under the influence of the power of light.

  How did you escape?

  The wizard's panic replayed in his mind countless times, and finally, Lance finally came to a conclusion.

  His little wizard and little vampire seemed a little unable to accept the "closeness" of humans.

  Thinking of this, Lance frowned even more.

  It's really difficult.

  Ever since he hugged Mingxin last night, he realized that he really longed to be as close to her as she was.

  Even deeper...

  However, now, the reality told him that his vampire could not even accept verbal "closeness".

  While Lance was deep in thought, several heavy knocks suddenly came from behind the cabinet.

  By the way, Lance's golden eyes darkened, and there were vampires in the dark room...

  "Who are you?" The vampire's voice came vaguely from behind the cabinet door. He became a vampire when he was still a teenager, and his voice was very young.

  He smelled blood last night but couldn't get out of the dark room. However, this was something a wizard would never do. He wished he could drink blood every day, so his calm mind told him the fact - there was another person in the basement. people.