6.2 - It's like the devil appears

The protagonist of this world is Chu Xin, the fake young master of the Chu family.

  When he was just born, his biological father coveted the power of the Chu family, so he secretly exchanged him with the new young master of the Chu family. As a result, when the fake son grew up, he found that he could no longer control him. When he grew up, his father was oppressed by his fake son. How could such a thing happen? So he went to the aristocratic school and found Chu Xin who was studying in the school.

  Before he knew that he was a fake young master, he was well protected by his family, so he had a somewhat naive personality. After meeting the person who claimed to be his biological father, he obeyed the other person's words obediently and gave all the money he had saved to this bastard father. .

  However, what he didn't expect was that the greed of the human heart cannot be controlled, not to mention that his biological father was not a good person to begin with.

  His biological father's appetite grew bigger and bigger, and Chu Xin could only ask his family for money. It was at this time that his brother Chu Yun discovered everything, and the so-called father was sent to prison for blackmail.

  If this matter ended here, it might not be considered a bad thing for Chu Xin - his biological father was sent to prison and his biological mother died of illness, but he could still stay in the Chu family.

  But the problem is that Master Zhen was taken back because of this incident.

  The true young master Yan Mingxin has a flamboyant and unstable personality. He is fascinated by Chu Xin for some reason. Once his brother Chu Yun is not present, he will constantly pester Chu Xin, and even drive away all the close people around Chu Xin.

  And the most terrifying thing was that he discovered that Chu Xin actually liked someone in school.

  That person is the protagonist Gong Yin Xuejing.

  Yin Xuejing has a cold and quiet personality and an average family background. He was able to enter an aristocratic high school entirely because of his grades. He could not get along with a rich family like Chu Xin. Even if he was a classmate of Chu Xin for a year, the number of times he spoke was less than ten fingers, so even if Chu Xin was interested in him, but she dared to hide it in her heart. However, Yan Mingxin's reckless interference broke the balance.

  And this is also the beginning of Chu Xin's tragedy.

  Mingxin lowered his eyes and looked at the thin Chu Xin in front of him, and said in his heart: "So, I am the catalyst tool and villain?"

  The system simply said: "In which world do you not have this character?"

  It's just that no matter what the character is, Mingxin will eventually make the plot a mess.

  Thinking of this, it felt a little tired, and its attitude towards Mingxin naturally changed, "This world of yours can no longer behave like the last world!"

  God knows, it just took the time to go back to the Fast Travel Bureau to clean up the memory garbage and check if there was any problem with the internal core. It was actually dragged into the office by the evil boss and spent several hours!

  That's its off-duty time! !

  "What's wrong?" Mingxin tilted her head slightly.

  "You have the nerve to ask!" the system yelled, "It's all you! In the last world, you had to have a fake marriage with the protagonist Shou. After you died, the protagonist Shou not only attacked and killed the protagonist, but also defected from the small world!"