7.19 - It's the New Year, let's kiss

The owner of the construction company, whose surname is Zhang, is a middle-aged man who looks like Maitreya Buddha with a kind smile and a beer belly.

  After talking to Zhou Cheng, he felt extremely satisfied. Even in front of the powerful people of the Yang family, he still praised him with the same praise: "Oh, I asked him to go to the food stall that day. I originally thought that this young man would not be so tight. It turned out that he was wearing a suit and came to me very formally. When talking about business, he was also very calm. Every time he spoke, his words were to the point. I thought I was talking to the general manager of some company. Mr. Yang Ah, your grandson has found a good person."

  Mr. Yang said cheerfully: "It's my grandson who manages this well."

  Boss Zhang was subtly confused for a moment.

  Is that tall guy, who looks like a boxer, actually down there?

  However, Mr. Yang didn't know what he was thinking. After Boss Zhang left, he leaned on the recliner, turned the prayer beads in his hand, and sighed with a smile: "Sure enough, what the ancestor said is right. This child, as long as Once you have endured hardship, you can immediately change your appearance. You see, now we Xinxin can even recruit a capable subordinate for ourselves, which is really amazing!"

  He said this to Secretary Wu.

  However, Secretary Wu was a little hesitant.

  He thought, listening to Zhou Cheng's affection for Ming Xin, it seemed that... it didn't seem like the attitude a subordinate should have towards his boss.

  But at this time, Secretary Wu preferred that he was wrong, so he just nodded respectfully to Mr. Yang: "It's amazing."

  "I haven't seen Xinxin for a while. After a while, I will go back to the village to see what kind of condition Xinxin is in now." Mr. Yang showed a pleased smile, "Maybe, after a while, I will If you can bring him back, you can hand over all your family property to him."

  Secretary Wu hesitated to speak, hesitated to speak again, repeated this several times, and finally said: "Here we will arrange a day's itinerary for you."

  ...

  The first step in building a village is to build roads.

  In the past, when leaving the village, the villagers had to stumble on the bumpy dirt road for several hours before they could reach the nearest county seat. Even the engineering team had to struggle to carry the building materials. The engineering team and the village director discussed it for a long time. , a temporary trail out of the village was set aside, and the road was built for several months. It was finally completed two years ago. Now it only takes fifty minutes to drive into the county. This year, even more people returned to the village than in previous years. How many times that!

  Before the road was opened, some villagers felt that the road construction had caused a lot of trouble. After knowing that the construction team was led by Zhou Cheng, some people came to the village to protest. Zhou Cheng tolerated all these. Until the road was opened a year ago, all these protests were ignored. All disappeared, replaced by countless fruit baskets and home-produced rice, noodles, vegetables and eggs. Suddenly, this year, the family had endless food without having to go out to buy food.

  Relying on this project, Zhou Cheng also earned a few hundred thousand. After all, it was the construction company that actually did the construction, and the village director was the one who cooperated with the construction. He was only responsible for taking the lead. So a few hundred thousand was considered a good reward. What's more, after the completion of this project, Zhou Cheng also met many famous people, which was an immeasurable reward. Whatever he wanted to do in the future would be much easier. So this year, Zhou Cheng and Mingxin People will no longer worry about money or lack of money for the time being, and spend the new year with peace of mind.