Extra 4: Fu Yujin - Growing old together

red.

Everything is red.

Mingxin reacted slowly and raised her hand to lift the red cloth in front of her eyes, but was blocked by the other hand.

"I'll come." The voice was low and calm, but there were countless waves hidden under the iceberg.

Mingxin did not struggle and was held by the hand obediently, letting the owner of the voice hook the edge of the red cloth in front of her and pull it up.

Light slowly fell into Mingxin's eyes. He raised his face, and a handsome and beautiful face came into his eyes. The man's face was lifeless and pale, but his dark eyes were stained by the red clothes on the young man's body. Red light, even wearing a red Chinese groom's suit, weird and festive.

Almost immediately, Mingxin realized what was going on.

The young man nodded and pursed his lips slightly, his eyelashes trembling slightly. He seemed a little shy and asked softly: "Are you my husband?"

It seemed that he didn't expect the young man to take such initiative. The man stroked his hand and paused before whispering: "Yes."

Mingxin wanted to tease him and said innocently: "But, I don't even know your name, how can I be with you casually?"

After saying this, the man paused longer, "My name is Fu Yujin."

"Rich Gold?" Mingxin deliberately mispronounced his name, and the young man's twinkling peach blossom eyes curled up, looking affectionate and affectionate, "It seems that you are very rich, and you are called by this name."

Fu Yujin's deep black eyes stared helplessly at his naughty and beautiful partner. He seemed to realize Mingxin's intention of teasing him, but he had no way to deal with it. He could only correct her: "It's Fu Yujin, not Fuyu Jin."

Mingxin failed to fulfill his wish, "What? I'm talking about Fuyujin."

As he spoke, the young man hooked his arms around Fu Yujin's strong shoulders and almost sat in the man's arms. Through the shoulder socket, Mingxin saw the master bedroom decorated like a wedding room. The wedding room was filled with red candles, and the candlelight danced in the center. The round table was filled with food, and it was much more elaborate and thoughtful than the decorations on the wedding night in the small world.

So is this Fu Yujin's obsession? Mingxin raised her eyebrows, but muttered: "You are so rich, no wonder there are people rushing to find you a happy wife whenever you fall ill."

From this angle, Mingxin couldn't see Fu Yujin's expression, but just from his stiff body, he could feel Fu Yujin's confusion. The powerful Fu family leader in the shopping mall would also be beaten by his young wife on the wedding night. It makes you clumsy with your tongue.

"No one else is looking for her," Fu Yujin stroked Mingxin's forehead gently, and said in a deep voice, "It's me."

"It's me, I fell in love with you at first sight, Xinxin."

"Our birth dates match so well, just because we are destined to be a couple."

Mingxin raised her head and stared at Fu Yujin for a while, then suddenly let go of Fu Yujin's hand and pushed the man down on the bed.

He just sat on Fu Yujin, tilting his head, his peach blossom eyes were so pure and innocent, but the words in his mouth were not innocent at all. On the contrary, he was very excited, "Honey, let's have a bridal chamber!"

Fu Yujin fell on the red sheets. He condoned all Mingxin's actions towards him, but his dark eyes were fixed on Mingxin, who was bending down and gradually approaching him. The man even blinked very rarely. , his pupils were as dark as the abyss, as if he was trying to trap his little wife in his eyes.