4.29 - Romeo and Juliet

In December 2020, the first world competition of figure skating this season, the Grand Prix entered the finals.

  This time the Grand Prix final was held in China. On December 10, after the men's singles competition finished the short program, Mingxin returned to the hotel at night. Mingxin had just finished taking a shower and was still wiping her hair when she heard a knock on the door. .

  Mingxin seemed to have expected who was knocking and did not open the door.

  He turned on the electric dryer in the bathroom, and the rumbling sound of the electric fan suddenly covered up the knocking on the door. The person outside seemed to have been knocking for a long time. It was not until Mingxin put down the hair dryer that the knocking on the door finally stopped. .

  After a while, there was another sound from the door, but it was the sound of unlocking. Mingxin was sitting on the sofa, playing with her mobile phone in various ways. When she heard the sound, she just glanced at the person who came in. The person had She had wavy curly hair and was dressed neatly and seriously, but in her hand she held a bouquet of red roses that were incompatible with her clothes. As she kicked the door open, she hesitantly picked up the card with the rose bouquet, "Xinxin, this is for you. of."

  "Leave it alone." Mingxin looked back without concern.

  Li Weiqin had already handed the card into his hand, "If you can enter the hotel, you must at least be a player or some kind of staff member. Let's take a look."

  Mingxin casually glanced at the card, which had a bunch of hearts and simple roses drawn on it, with the words in the middle: "Xinxin, how did I perform today?"

  Looking at the words on the card, the young man snorted in his heart and thought: "Who else could it be?"

  Some shameless guy.

  Thinking about it, Mingxin scrawled "That's it" on it, and then threw the card back on the table to keep company with its roses.

  Mingxin himself really didn't want to have anything to do with that person anymore. Half a year ago, in the last game that man accompanied him as a coach, the man refused to kiss his forehead as a coach. In Mingxin's heart , he has been classified as a stranger.

  The adolescent boy originally thought about falling in love, and even got confused because of a false love letter. But in the end, after careful consideration, he found that everyone was equally boring and was not as happy as skating. He I am a strong-willed person. I collected He Yu's posters many years ago because He Yu was the first man to bring Chinese men's singles to international figure skating competitions. However, after He Yu retired due to injury, he never No one can reach the level that makes Ming Xin Muqiang... not even He Yu after his comeback.

  Mingxin thought of He Yu's performance in the short program again and couldn't help but raise her eyebrows and snorted: "You are at this level and you still want to chase me? No way!"

  "What are you talking about, baby?" Li Weiqin thought she was talking to herself, so she stuck her head out and asked.

  What baby...

  The names mom calls are getting weirder and weirder...

  The tips of Mingxin's ears were reddish, and her voice sounded like a mosquito: "It's nothing."

  But no matter whether Mingxin wanted to meet his former coach or his opponent, on the day of the game, he still had to meet him - they used the same preparation room.

  The moment he entered the door, Mingxin looked around cautiously. He didn't find the man's figure, so he warmed up easily, stretching his legs and arms. It wasn't until his back suddenly felt a small goosebump from being peeped that he realized what happened. Be aware of it.