Dreams of my hateful memories

Season 6

Season 6

When night fell, they pulled over to the side of the road next to a field of tall grass. While Eijiro and Katsuki threw any other piece of furniture that had blood stains on, Denki had turned on the seat warmers as the night had gotten cold, and Izuku had again reverted to his old friend pulling out his journal from his bag. That left F/n sitting in her car looking as the grass swayed at the breeze and her eyes on the set of trees behind it. It was a peaceful sight, she could even hear the wind quietly howl.

A little after staring off in space, a scowl entered her view as Katsuki opened the passenger door, "What?"

"Did you not hear me?" He crossed his arms, a book in his right hand, "I'm keeping watch tonight, so what the hell are you doing here?"

She looked ahead where the other vehicles were parked only to see none of the males outside, "They already went to bed?"

"Yup, you're the last one." He looked at her, "So? Are you going?"

Tapping on the steering wheel, she pondered, "Well...actually, I thought I should sleep in here."

"Don't be stupid." He spitted out, eyes glaring at her, "I'm not going to save your ass if you get into trouble."

"But, I–" He interrupted her, figuring the reason why she would want to sleep out here was because she'd be surrounded by men and he understood she would feel uncomfortable. It's not really ideal for a woman to sleep next to a bunch of men, especially when one barely knows them. Besides, he'd want her to feel like she has nothing to worry about, so out of the kindness of his heart he made sure his friends kept the couch open for her, "Ah! I made sure those dumbasses left the couch for you and you wouldn't even know they're there with how they sleep, especially Denki. Eerie as fuck."

"How thoughtful of you." She let out a breath as he rolled his eyes, waiting for her answer. "So, are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." He raised a brow at that which had a smile creep up her lips, "Promise, you have my heart."

"Mhm." He mumbled as he examined her before walking off. Sniffling at her itchy nose, she looked down to the cupholder where Eijiro's map rested, thankful for how nice he was to lend it to her. She noted that they were several miles away from Musutafu and a few cities they had passed by were marked off with an 'x', but her eyes always went back to her hometown of where she had fond and heartbroken memories.

It had her once again staring off into nothing until she was startled back to reality when the front window let out a small thump. Though she ended up letting out an annoyed sigh when she saw the blonde throw a small rock again. Rolling her eyes, she grabbed the map and exited her vehicle, approaching the RV as she eyed the blonde, "Alright, I'm going, jeez. Could've asked nicely."

"That is me being nice." He said, watching her enter the RV, "Next time I'll throw a fucking boulder to get your attention."

"Alright, dude." He heard her say with a scoff before the door closed. When she was out of sight, he let out a sigh, throwing the book to the roof before climbing the vehicle's ladder to perch himself up on the roof where he would keep watch. He only decided to be up for the tasks so he could clear his mind, besides, he didn't like sleeping much these days. The thought of waking up alone, surrounded by the dead frightened him. Just because that's how he spent those three months before meeting up with Izuku didn't mean he was used to it.