chapter 11: Rain acting like a brat

The morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the room as Rain stretched lazily in bed. Today he was feeling good with a mischievous glint in his eyes, he couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement at the prospect of teasing Phayu, knowing full well the effect he had on the powerful alpha.

As Phayu entered his room with a smile, his presence commanding and authoritative he was overprotective for the past days not letting rain a choice but to obey staying home and rest, Rain stand from his bed with his beautiful Pokémon pijama walking towards phayu for a hug, he couldn't resist the urge to playfully taunt him.

"Good morning, alpha," he purred, his voice dripping with mischief as he flashed Phayu a teasing smile.

Phayu raised an eyebrow, his expression unreadable as he took in Rain's playful behaviour.

"Good morning, omega," he replied evenly, his tone tinged with a hint of amusement.

Rain's grin widened at Phayu's response, emboldened by the challenge before him.

"You know, alpha, I've been thinking," he began doing circle on his chest with his finger, his voice laced with innocence as he batted his eyelashes at Phayu.

Phayu frowned his eyebrows, his curiosity piqued.

"About what, please tell me what have you been thinking, little omega?" he asked.

Rain's smile turned into a smirk as he leaned in closer, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"I've been thinking that maybe you're not as strong and powerful as you think you are," he teased, his words calculated to provoke a reaction from Phayu.

Phayu's eyes narrowed slightly, a hint of warning in his gaze as he took a step closer to Rain.

"Is that so, little omega?" he murmured, his voice low and dangerous. "Do you really want to test me?"

Rain felt a thrill of excitement shoot through him at Phayu's words, his heart pounding with anticipation. He knew he was treading dangerous waters, but the rush of adrenaline was too intoxicating to resist.

"Maybe I do," Rain replied boldly, his voice filled with defiance as he met Phayu's eyes head-on.

"Maybe I want to see just how far I can push you, alpha." He smirks.

Phayu's jaw clenched, his alpha instincts kicking into overdrive as he fought to control the surge of possessiveness coursing through him.

"You're playing a dangerous game, little omega," he warned, his voice low and gravelly.

"But if that's what you want, then so be it."

With a swift movement, Phayu crossed the room and pinned Rain against the wall, his grip firm but not harsh as he held Rain captive with his gaze. Rain gasped at the movement when his back hits the wall.

"You forget, little omega, that I am the alpha here," he growled, his voice reverberating with authority.

"And naughty omegas who test their alphas must be punished." He added.

Rain's breath caught in his throat at Phayu's sudden display of dominance, his heart racing with excitement as he felt the undeniable spark of the mating bond between them grow stronger with each passing moment.

Phayu leaned in closer, his breath warm against Rain's ear as he whispered,

"You've been a very bad omega, Rain. And now it's time for you to be taught a lesson."

With that, Phayu captured Rain's lips in a searing kiss, his touch possessive and demanding as he claimed Rain as his own. And as they surrendered to the fiery passion that burned between them, Rain knew that no matter how much he teased and taunted Phayu, their love would always be stronger than any challenge they faced.