chapter 27: A big mistake

The news of Rain's pregnancy spread through the household like wildfire, igniting a warmth that hadn't been felt in a long time. Rain, nestled in Phayu's arms, still had traces of tears streaming down his face, but they were tears of joy now. Phayu, struggling to contain his own emotions, found himself unable to hold back the tears that welled up in his eyes.

It had been a tumultuous journey for them, with a whirlwind of events packed into just eight months of dating, a rollercoaster they both wished they could forget.

As Phayu held Rain close, he whispered words of love and reassurance, "We'll be in this together my love, now we have something beautiful to look forward to, a family of our own."

Rain nodded, his heart swelling with happiness, he pulled back to look into his alpha tearing eyes.

"I can't believe it, P'Phayu. After all this feels like unreal, I'm really pregnant." He said, phayu smiled nodding.

Their love story had faced trials that would have broken lesser bonds. Secrets had been unveiled, truths had surfaced, and they had weathered a storm of challenges, including Rain's kidnapping. But through it all, their love and bond had only grown stronger, more resilient.

Rain's mother and uncle, who had been witness to their struggles and triumphs, sat nearby, their eyes glistening with tears of joy.

"I never thought I'd see this day" Rain's mom said, her voice choked with emotion. "You two deserve all the happiness in the world."

Phayu smiled gratefully at them, feeling an overwhelming sense of gratitude for their unwavering support since the beginning.

"We couldn't have made it without your love and encouragement." He said.

The room was filled with a mixture of emotions, joy, relief, and hope for the future. Phayu gently wiped away Rain's tears and kissed his forehead tenderly.

"I promise to be the best partner and father I can be, Rain. We'll create a loving home together."

Rain nodded, his eyes sparkling with love and anticipation. "I believe in us, P'Phayu. We'll face whatever comes our way, together."

Their conversation was interrupted by Rain's uncle with a warm smile. "Congratulations both of you. Your are healthy and the baby is growing perfectly. It's still the first trimester so be careful and take care of him please"

Phayu's heart swelled with pride and excitement as he looked at Rain. "Our little miracle," he whispered, placing a gentle hand on his belly.

Arthit explained the next steps of the pregnancy journey, and Phayu listened attentively, eager to learn everything he could to support his omega and their baby.

"Today marks the beginning of a new chapter for us," Phayu said, pulling Rain into a loving embrace. "And I can't wait to write every page of this journey with you."

Rain leaned into his embrace, feeling a sense of peace and belonging he had longed for. "I love you, P'Phayu. Thank you for being my rock."

"I love you too so, so much" he kissed his shoulder.

"Rain you should go upstairs and rest, I have to go find some medecine for you, Niran can you please cook something light for him. Phayu you can stay by his side while waiting" Arthit said

So the soon to be parents couple went upstairs, phayu made rain lay on his chest gently caressing his hair and circling his back. The little omega eventually slept with all the warm from his alpha.

After an hour ish Phayu slowly got out the bed when he felt that rain was sleeping profoundly going back downstairs. Niran has done cooking, she was just cleaning the kitchen with the help of the maid.