chapter 20 : Facing the challenges

In the bustling heart of Thailand's business district, Phayu and Rain are not only thriving professionally but also deepening their personal connection. As they worked side by side, their colleagues couldn't help but notice the love and chemistry between them.

The marketing team, in particular, saw an opportunity and featured them as the "power couple" on the cover page of the company magazine, after the photoshoot the magazine is published drawing public attention to their relationship.

Despite their colleagues and business partners kinda knew the title of their relationship, Phayu and Rain had kept their romance relatively private so it won't get mixed with work. However, when their picture graced the cover page of the magazine, it solidified their status, making Rain the new target of envy and gossip among the wealthy and influential family.

Although the omega didn't pay attention to gossips but he couldn't escape hearing them. One day he went to the mall buying some stuffs, he bumped into a group of crazy rich girls who looked at him with disdain.

"Look who is here, the boy who seduces young rich man" girl one says

"So shameless, we all know this type of person, he's surely taking advantage of phayu's good heart" girls two said

"I'm sure he did something to our lovely phayu, he has nothing, just a mere boy who was working at the company now he is the boyfriend, what kind of magic he did? I can't stand those poor people taking advantage of rich man just for sex" girls three said.

The group of girls was talking loud to be sure rain is listening to them, they said more hurtful words but he remains calm and walk his way, there's no need to engage with such a stupid girls. When he thinks about how far they come from being almost ennemis to lovers to discovering they're fated mate.

Rain remained unfazed by the rumors and malicious whispers around him. The most important thing is that he found solace in the genuine love and respect he shared with Phayu. Their bond was unbreakable, their commitment unwavering. Yet, the challenges they faced were about to escalate more.

One evening, after finishing work they were about to leave the company when Phayu received an unexpected call. He answered frowning his eyebrows, rain looked at him perplexed. After the call was cut, he explained to his boyfriend it is an invitation for a dinner meeting from the second richest businessman in Thailand.

Phayu couldn't just refuse without first knowing why they need to meet maybe it's for a business partnership, he accepted the invitation, unaware of the storm that awaited him.

On weekend he planned to spend time with his lover so during the day he made sure to give rain his fully attention before going to that supposed dinner meeting.

"P'Phayu what do you think that rich man wants, I don't know but I have a bad feeling" rain said sitting across his boyfriend just relaxing on their balcony talking.

"I don't know baby, I'm not feeling it too, i hope it's not something that can put my company in danger i worked really hard to get where i am right now" phayu replies crossing his arms on his chest.

"Do you think it's because of me?" Rain said, he knows very well that the public didn't take the news well causing a lot of stress to them.

"If that's the case, I'm ready to leave everything behind me here and go back live our peaceful life in our pack, I'll never accept anyone or anything to come between us"

Hearing the response, rain sighs of relief, phayu support and love are the most valuable the rest really doesn't matter.

The view of beautiful sunset from their balcony and phayu knew it was time to go, so he gets ready, before leaving he reassured rain again that nothing bad is going to happen.