chapter 41: Our life

Three months had passed since Varain's birth, and life for Rain and Phayu had taken on a new turn. Their home was now filled with the sounds of their little angel's cries, giggles, and the sweet chaos of parenthood which no one told them how babies can make you stay up all night.

But It still felt surreal to them both that this tiny hybrid was theirs, completing their family in ways they had never imagined. Rain still asking himself how lucky he is, how his life changed, phayu gave him everything he never knew he needed, his life is complete and can't ask for more than what he already has right now.

Just a week after Rain gave birth, Arthit ran extensive tests on Varain not missing a single detail, he wanted to be hundred percent sure even if he had to redo those tests more than three times because he was still in shock of the impossible result.

Rain and Phayu didn't mind what the results would be; their son was perfect to them, and they would love and protect him no matter what. When the results came out, Arthit was thrilled to announce that to them that their little prince, Varain was a pure blood alpha, a rare race and powerful weres at the top of the werewolf hierarchy. His strength and abilities would be unmatched, even compared to other alphas.

"He is a pure blood alpha" Sitting in rain's room Arthit announced them, but phayu, rain and his mother had a confused look on their face, not knowing what does that even mean, isn't he just an alpha?. What pure blood means? They were looking at him with so many questions on their faces.

Arthit couldn't contain his excitement as he explained the significance to them. "You see, a pure blood alpha is extraordinarily race of weres. They only come from pure bloodlines, which neither of you technically have, but given Rain's mystical nature, it's not entirely surprising. Varain will be incredibly strong and powerful, far beyond even Phayu's strength. He is the highest in rank, who can order anyone or any other alpha too, and also can dominate them by his alpha tone."

Rain and Phayu listened in awe, trying to absorb the magnitude of what Arthit was telling them. "So, he's different from other alphas?" Rain asked, cradling Varain gently in his arms.

Arthit nodded. "Yes, he is. His potential is immense. You both will need to learn a lot about how to nurture his abilities as he grows. I'll be here to guide you every step of the way of course."

"Is he going to be fine or?" Phayu asked, whatever his race is, all he wanted is a healthy pup. He doesn't want any pain to him, if possible he would take all his struggles and give him a nice life.

"Not hundred percent sure as all newborn can present any other sign later on after they're born that's why you have to stay at least a week here, but from the test he's completely fine even more fine than i thought, he didn't need any other medicine or whatsoever. But of course we gave him all the vaccines, your son is very strong believe me and we'll see as he grows"

After that, nothing else happened varain was perfectly fine. They had to release them and go back home, with excitement to finally brought their angel home, the light of their life.

Now, sitting in Varain's room, Rain marveled at his son, still amazed that this little miracle had grown inside him. Varain was larger and stronger than most newborns, a reality to his unique nature. Rain wondered how he had managed to push such a large baby into the world, remembering the labor with a mix of awe and relief.

Phayu had a meeting this morning and as he returned home to the best sight of his life, Rain playing with Varain on the bed, his laughter and varain giggles filling the room. Rain had healed quickly after the birth, his body returning to its normal shape within two weeks or a month so thanks to his natural omega power, but there was a new radiance to him, an irresistible glow that made him even more beautiful to phayu's eyes.