Chapter 15

March 15th, 2006, Ithaca, New York
_________________________________________

Catherine and Jasper were in their bedroom together. He had his arm around her shoulder while they watched a movie. Carlisle was off working nights in the hospital, Esme was grading papers for her students, Rosalie and Emmett were in the garden, planting flowers and Alice and Oliver were sitting on the couch in the living room, watching a movie.

Catherine was trying to concentrate on the shitty romantic comedy she had put on. Jasper was trying to distract her by peppering open-mouthed kisses on her face and neck. His hand rested on her waist as he kept trying to pull her closer to him.

"Jas, stop, I'm trying to concentrate on the movie." She complained while trying to move her head to the side, away from him. He grabbed her chin inbetween his thumb, middle finger and index finger and pulled it towards him again.

"Cathy." He whined with his lips against the side of her neck. "Just turn the movie off and concentrate on me instead."

"Jasper." She warned while trying to push his head away. Jasper ignored her and licked a stripe up her neck. He felt goosebumps creep up her skin.

"You don't even really like this movie. You said it's a shitty movie." He complained, his teeth lightly grazed her neck.

"Just because it's shitty, doesn't mean it's not good." She simply answered while pushing his head away again, ignoring the butterflies in her stomach.

"You know I can feel everything you feel, right?" He raised his head up, meeting her eyes. She tucked a loose strand of hair behind his ear and smiled at him. "What am I feeling right now, then?" She raised an eyebrow.

His head moved down again, his lips resting on her neck again. "Arousal and lust." He whispered before sinking his teeth into her neck, leaving a small crack in her pale skin.

She let out a shaky breath and tangled her hand in his hair. "Jasper." She softly whispered. He licked the small crack that he had made on her neck.

"No, movie." She snapped out of it and pushed him away again. "I'll let you choose what we do." He offers, she rolls her eyes. "I know you want it." He whispered in her ear, her hand caressed his cheek before she sighed and gave in.

He let out a deep laugh in her neck, knowing he convinced her. "That's what I thought." He whispered in her ear.

"Yeah, yeah." She sighed with an eyeroll. He laughed and pressed a kiss on her cheek. His lips ran a trail from her cheek, to her ear, to her mouth.

He pressed an open-mouthed kiss to her lips. His hand grabbed her chin as he pushed her mouth open with his tongue. He pushed his tongue into her mouth while his other hand moved down before gripping her thigh tightly.

She moaned in his mouth and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him on top of her.

His hand was slowly sliding inbetween her thighs before they were interrupted by-

"Catherine! We have to leave, right now!" Alice frantically yelled as she ran inside their room.

"Alice? What on earth is going on?!" Catherine asked while pushing Jasper off her and sitting up. "I just had a vision of Bella jumping off a cliff!" Alice was distraught, breathing heavily and eyes scared.

"We have to go to Forks to check if she's still alive!" Alice said. Catherine took a deep breath. "Are you sure she isn't still alive?" Catherine asked while taking Alice's arm. "I couldn't see her get out of the water or anything. We have to go check, please, Cath." Alice almost begged.