Chapter 9 - Hidden Door

"You discover a hidden room in your house. What's inside?"

Neitho and Kira were practicing in their shared house, and of course Neitho was absolutely killing it. He got sick on every note, putting on a small show to impress his girlfriend.

While he was dancing, however, he accidentally stepped on a hidden panel on the floor. It pressed in like a button. Neitho almost lost his balance, but Kira caught him. The button was connected to a secret door on the wall, which flipped open. Curious, Neitho and Kira gave each other a look before venturing into the dark and dusty room behind the wall.

It was filled with cobwebs and dust, but it was still decently clean and spacious. It was perfect for furnishing and turning into their own personal recording studio for their house, or to keep secrets they didn't want the crowd to find. They only had to smile at each other for them both to understand the others' thoughts.

Over the next few days, they cleaned up the secret room and ordered some furniture to decorate. Two weeks later, it was looking cozy and absolutely sick. Neitho and Kira both agreed on the style of the room.

They got back to practicing again in the new place, adoring the amplified acoustics and almost natural auto-tune. It was absolutely perfect. And it was theirs to share.