Haechan

Plot : being in 3 different units was not easy and a small mistake can result in a huge mess.

Genre: angst/sullen/fluff

Word count : 1681

___________________

Being in multiple groups was not easy

Being in multiple groups was not easy. Sure, it was highly rewarding and gave you opportunities to connect with more fans and put out more music but it had its downsides. Haechan's schedule was almost never free. Whenever he finished with a dream comeback, he had to get on with a 127 comeback or vice versa. In addition he had comebacks from NCT U and also a group album the whole group produced as one.

Sometimes it would just get so tiring that it would make him forget to take care of himself.

Y/n pov

11:03pm

It was late. Donghyuck was supposed to come back by 9. Being his girlfriend was amazing and it just made me feel appreciated how he managed everything with his work and personal life and still put out a sweet front to the people around him. He was literally a ray of sunshine.

I am proud of him of working so hard for his career to satisfy the fans but it did not stop me from worrying about him. The dream boys had just come back with their 3rd full album a few months ago and he along with mark already had to get on with nct 127's new album.

However much I wanted to take his stress away, I knew at the end of the day I couldn't really do anything other than offering comfort, support and showing love to him, which he always told he is grateful for but I couldn't help but feel guilt of not being able to do much for him.

I was drowning in my thoughts when suddenly I heard the buzzing sound of my phone, pulling me out of my trance. I reached for the phone and picked it almost immediately when I saw Jaemin's name flashing on the screen.

Jaeminie☺️

Hello? Y/n?

Weird, why does he sound like he is in a frenzy?

Hey jaemin! Everything alright?

No, I- it's hyuck. H-he

Oh no.

Jaemin please tell me what happened? Is he okay? Please tell me

Hyuck fainted. We are currently on our way to take him to the nearest hospital. Seoul hospital, please come as fast as you can okay? Don't panic please. I just thought it would be good to notify you about it. Please drive safely.