NCT (lets talk)

Hey!! So I thought of doing something different today. I wanted to create this chapter to show you all some of my favourite NCT pictures ever. Also since this is a dedicated NCT book, I'll be disclosing stuff like my biases and wreckers in this chapter!!

Of course such chapters are not everyone's cup of tea so feel free to skip it but it would be fun to just chat and talk about the members and the readers personal biases and wreckers. I read all of my comments and I look forward to seeing your responses and get to know your thoughts on the members!

So without any further ado leggo

Word count : 1189

———————————————

NCT 127

Bias: Doyoung
Bias wreckers : Taeyong and Jaehyun

I love all the members with the bottom of my heart but I personally just have something for vocalists in k pop boy bands and my bias always ends up being a vocalist in the group.

Doyoung to me is like my ultimate bias in the whole of K-pop. His charismatic stage presence, visuals, personality and of course his outstanding vocals make it inevitable for me to not bias him. Also the emotion he puts in his voice while performing is something we can't miss out. (Cue the Back 2 U era)

About Taeyong and Jaehyun, those two boys really are something else. They both rap and sing, have amazing visuals, and dance amazingly and hence ended up being my bias wreckers.
I love all of the members of 127 with all my heart. I became a proper fan of 127 from their release KICK IT, and I couldn't be happier.

People hate on their music for being experimental but girl I'll be honest, even their controversial songs like sticker and 2 baddies are bops to me and I still listen to them very frequently.

Some of my favourite pictures of them: