Renjun

Plot: he was troubled by a recent encounter with a few saesangs and you give him some much needed comfort.

Note: I wanted to try something new like giving the reader a name instead of y/n since I find it kind of weird so the readers name here is Kang Soojin.
(Feel free to imagine something else if you don't like it)

Word count: 1151

(Help why is he so ethereal)

_________________________________

Your boyfriend had always been the type to be savage and if anyone tried to mess with him he would surely get them back. Alongside, he was also really caring to the members and ones he loved.

Being his girlfriend since a year, you had never seen him cry or being upset over things since he dealt with all problems with a positive outlook.

So, when you opened the door to your house, surprise was an understatement when you saw him standing there with red and puffy eyes, hair slightly ruined as if he ran and they got ruined by the wind and a small bruises on his cheekbone and arms.

"Renjun!!" Your hands flew to your mouth to your mouth looking at his state. You immediately pulled him inside and sat him on the couch and ran to bring him some water.

"Baby, what happened?" You hugged him the moment he set the glass down and caressed his hair.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't want to come here unannounced but I didn't really want the guys to see me like this."

"No no, please, you are welcome to come here whenever you like. But that's not the point for now. What happened to you jun?" You pulled away from the hug to see his eyes water which made you panic as you immediately cupped his face and looked at him with a delicate expression on your face to make him feel comfortable and not feel pressured to tell you.

"T-today it was my shooting that ended the last so the guys went back. I thought I'll take a small walk and did not bother to ask the manager to drive me back. On my way, I stopped by a convenience store to buy a soda since I was thirsty and when I came for checkout, somehow the cashier recognised me despite the mask and hood I was wearing. Initially I didn't think it's a problem since she was respectful at first but when I started to leave, she held my hand and asked me inappropriate questions so when I tried to free my hand she got violent and started to use her nails to hurt me but luckily someone saw and helped."

"Oh god junnie I am so sorry. It must have been so scary." You gasped as you caressed his knuckles with the pad of your thumb.