Doyoung

Plot : Your boyfriend was in Milan for fashion week and looking at his gorgeous pictures online didn't do anything but make you miss him more.

Authors Note: this is based on Doyoung recent photos from Milan when he went to the Dolce and Gabbana fashion event and GOD he looked so good and HIS HAIR?! He looked ethereal and it just made me want to write something about it😭

Idol

Readers Name : Na Jiyeon

Word count : 1512

———————————————————————————

(HELP WHY IS HE SO PRETTY)

Your heart fluttered for the nth time as you scrolled through your Instagram feed and looked at your boyfriend's pictures from his recent D&G event in Milan. You were in awe of his beautiful looks. His smile, his outfit, his hands, his hair. Oh god his hair. The moment when he came back from the salon after getting his hair done let's just say you both were inseparable.

You loved his new hair because since a long time doyoung had only getting his hair coloured in natural dark colours so such a big change on him was really nice to see. Your reaction really surprised him too because he didn't expect you to love the change as much as you did.

It was proven by you actions given that you pounced on him the moment he showed you his new hair and showered him with kisses.

You smiled as your eyes diverted from the pictures to a text notification that popped up on your screen. It was from him.

You immediately clicked on it to open the chat and a warm blush creeped on your face as you looked at his message which was accompanied by a picture.

Doie my love🥺💞

Doie my love🥺💞 sent a photo