Doyoung

Plot : it was the best day of your life, celebrating your 5th year dating with your boyfriend and when you thought that it couldn't have been better, he had something else planned.

Word count : 1350

__________________

It was the best feeling waking up to the feeling of your boyfriend by your side, cuddling you in his strong arms and pressing kisses on your face

You giggled as you turned to face him and wrapped your arms around his torso and buried your face in the crook of his neck.

"Good morning love." Doyoung said a few seconds later as he pulled away from the hug to look at your face and showed you his beautiful bunny smile.

"Mmm morning baby." You said as you smiled back at him and pressed a kiss to his jaw.

"Happy five year anniversary baby." He said returning the kiss and pulling you in a hug yet again.

"Happy 5 years babe. I love you so so much."

"I love you more."

"Hey, that's not fair!"

He just winked at you as he lazily smiled and got up from the bed and pulled you in the bathroom with him for doing your morning routine together.

Time skip

Since today was your anniversary, it was tradition for you both at this point for you both to make breakfast together, laze around the morning together and go for a nice date in the evening, ending the day on a "special" note.

You both got ready after a few hours of cuddling on the couch and watching your favourite movies. Since it was a special day, you dressed yourself in a casual yet elegant outfit to match the vibe you both were going for but since you had no idea what kind of date Doyoung had planned, you just went with an outfit that will match with the hints he had given to you.

"Just dress in something comfortable and elegant."