Winwin

Plot: he is sick

Non idol au

Readers name : Li Hua

Word count : 1216

______________________________________________________

You were at break from your work when you whipped out your phone to call your best friend

You were at break from your work when you whipped out your phone to call your best friend. Checking the time once more to make sure he would be free at this time, you dialled his number and waited for him to pick up.

Sicheng🥰

2 rings

4 rings

7 rings

The number you have dialled is not answering, please try again later.

You pulled the device away from your ear, a frown on your face.

Is he not free from practice yet?
But it's already 2pm and he is usually at break right now.
Maybe they just have a delayed one today.

You shrugged as you headed out to eat with your co workers, taking off your doctors coat and grabbing your essentials.

You worked at Seoul Hospital as a Paediatrician, having loved kids all throughout your life. Seeing them happy and being able to help them feel better made your heart warm and happy.

Once your lunch was done, you came back to your cabin, waiting for any new patients but looked at your phone worriedly.

Why has he not called me back yet?
Not even a message?
Is everything okay?

Out of confusion, you sighed as you placed your phone back down but a sudden idea invaded your mind. You grabbed your phone as you called Ten. Usually you would never go as far as calling his band mates but you were concerned for Sicheng.

Ten 😈

Hello?

Hey Ten! I hope I am not interrupting you from your practice.

Oh Hua! How are you? You're not interrupting at all.
We were on our break about to get to practising in a bit again.