Jungwoo

Plot : When you go to surprise your boyfriend at work but are met with an unexpected surprise.

Idol au

Readers name : Choi Jihye

Word count : 1452

————————————————————————————————

(2 baddies era Jungwoo was HOT)

You let out a sigh of happiness as you stepped out of your car. SM entertainment, where some of the best idols resided, including your own boyfriend. You giddily made your way in the building, showing your badge which Jungwoo specially got made for you so that every employee knew that you were allowed in the building.

Making your way up to the studio where the photo shoot of the members was happening, you were ecstatic to surprise your boyfriend with food since you knew they must be working hard.

You knocked on the door twice and when you heard a faint come in, you entered the studio to see you were there just in time, your boyfriend being the one posing for the cameras. Your eyes sparked and butterflies began fluttering in your stomach at the sight. He looked so fucking hot.

You were in your own trance admiring your boyfriend when the snap of fingers brought you back to reality, seeing Johnny and Jaehyun laughing at your dazed self and teasing you for being so down bad for Jungwoo. And you didn't deny it because you knew you were down bad for the boy.

You engaged yourself in a conversation with them as you offered the two boys some food to which they happily agreed and brought you to a vacant table, devouring the food after shooting for hours. It was specially a relief to them because they had already finished with their shoots since they were going in an age wise order.

Soon many of the members gathered around the table to greet you which you reciprocated with a warm smile, offering them all food.

Soon, you heard the voice of the director as he announced the end of Jungwoo's shoot and applauded him for his efforts to which he shyly smiled and bowed, greeting him off with a thankyou.

Before you could even wave him over or make steps towards him, you saw a staff member approach him. You frowned but then shrugged since you thought that maybe she wanted to ask something to him but you were proved wrong when you saw her trying to get touchy with your boyfriend and while he looked visibly uncomfortable and tried to tell her off, but she just became more touchy with him. You were confused too since all staff members knew your relationship with the idol.