20 (pt 1) ~ Akshara's truth

Nisha ran to her room, blushing, and as she passed by, she noticed Akshara in one of the rooms. Nisha paused and considered talking to her.

*Knock*

*Knock*

" May I "
Nisha asked for her permission before entering, then approached Akshara with a warm smile and stopped in front of her.

"I could not talk to you well before."
Nisha said this while gently holding Akshara's hands. Akshara looked at Nisha. Akshu had something on her mind, but she was hesitant to say it.

" Are you okay ? I mean, Tum thik ho na? Kuch hua hai Tumhe ? Meine notice Kiya Tum kuch time yese Distracted the Kya hua akshu ? "

Nisha bombarded her with endless questions, Akshu She kept her head low, averting her gaze back and forth.

Nisha noted how On stage, she appeared unhappy, as if she was forced to do so. Nisha recognized the fake smile that was plastered on her face.

" Akshu, Kuch hua hai toh, you can share with me, okay "
Nisha gently held her chin, lifting her face to hers.

"Actually, Woh."
Akshu Looked Like she would cry out anytime, Nisha held her hands Tighter and gave her a reassuring nod.

Akshara Looked around and closed the door behind, she halted Infront of Nisha

" Nisha woh----- "
She continued her story, explaining everything to Nisha, who stood there shocked to learn the truth.

" Huh Kutta Kamina Haramkhor Yeh veer toh---- I can't believe this yaar "
Nisha cursed, holding her head in complete disbelief.

" Orr Tumne Unko Ek chata Bhi nahi mara I mean Kuch kaha bhi nahi ? "
Nisha asked, her face plastered with an unreadable expression.

"I did, but—"
Akshu's eyes welled up, and Nisha approached her and wiped her tears.

" Don't worry abb Mein aagayi hu na Toh Mein Kuch soch ti hu ok Don't worry "
Nisha pulls akshu into Tight embrace, Both hugs each other... Nisha's gaze was drawn to the door just then.

" Shyra ? "
Nisha pulled from the embrace, and Akshara turned around to meet Shyra's hard-to-read gaze. Shyra clutched on her lehenga and hurriedly approached Akshara. She stopped in front of Akshara with furious expression.

" Tune mujhe bataya Kyu nahi ? "
She scolded as soon as she hated, without giving Akshu a chance to explain.

" Akshu tu Pagal hai ? Why did not you let me know about this? I would have helped you, but you kept it to yourself. Am I not your best friend, huh? "
Akshara shook her head in denial, attempting to explain to Shyra, but she continued to ramble.

" Aare Pagal you should have talked to me at least once mein Tere Liye Kuch bhi Karti Pagal ladki"
Shyra's voice changed from being angry to being broken, she held her hands while tears filled both of their eyes. They hugged each other and sobbed together.

" I am sorry akshu I couldn't understand your pain "
They both sobbed harder, and Nisha also burst into tears.

****

" Now what ? "
Nisha mumbled as she walked back and forth, Shyra tapping her feet constantly trying to come up with ideas, and Akshu seated on the edge of her bed.

" Aare, yaar Kya kare ? "
Shyra kept her head low.

" Suno abhi ke Liye ham sab Bahar Jate hai As if nothing happened tab tak koi na Koi idea jarur aayega "
Nisha suggested, and Shyra nodded and looked at Akshu, who nodded slightly.