𝐵𝑢𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝐷𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑠 🦋

𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 8
𝗔 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿

"Mein kardu?" Nisha flinches at the sudden deep voice, turning around to find Mr. Roy leaning against the door frame, his intense gaze fixed on her. Her heart skips a beat as she meets his eyes.

She can't help but look at him, taking in every detail as he approaches her. With each step he takes, her heart races faster, and she finds herself rooted to the spot, unable to move. His proximity makes her feel weak, his cologne enveloping her senses.

"May I?" He asks, raising an eyebrow, and she nods, turning around quickly. His touch sends shivers down her spine as he brushes her hair from behind and knots the strings of her blouse.

As he tightens the knot, she tenses, holding her breath. Sensing her nervousness, he steps back, smirking slightly.

"Thank you," she whispers, her stomach aflutter as she turns to thank him, avoiding his gaze.

"It's the first time I've seen you in darker shades," he remarks, his intense gaze never leaving her. Nisha blushes and stammers a response, feeling flustered.

"I think I should go," she says hurriedly, attempting to leave, but he holds her back, his arms wrapping around her waist, pressing her against the wall.

"Mr. Roy," she murmurs, feeling fragile in his embrace, unsure of what to do.

"You're looking gorgeous," he whispers, leaning in closer, his husky voice sending shivers down her spine. She's speechless, her heart pounding wildly.

"Call me Zayn," he says, stepping back slightly, his eyes locked on hers, filled with desire.

"Huh?" Nisha stammers, her chanchal eyes meeting his, her mind a whirlwind of emotions.

"It's odd to be called like that by you," he chuckles, taking a step back, his gaze lingering on her as he walks away.

As he leaves, Nisha takes a deep breath, her heart still racing. Blushing, she covers her face, her mind reeling from the encounter.

"What was that?" she wonders, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "What is going on?"

"Mar dalega yeh Banda mujhe ek din," she mutters to herself, stepping outside and adjusting her saree, unaware of Zayn's gaze following her.

Meanwhile, Zayn, who was on a call, notices
Nisha walking outside and quickly ends the
call, rushing over to her side. He halts in front
of her and bends down to assist her with her
saree pleats.

🪷

Zayn

I head to the silent corridor to take a call,
"Hmm..Mr.Agarwal...yeah Take the right turn from that Boarding.. No– I pause the familiar giggles of Payal catching my attention.
"Huh? Nothing...just Take that Road, Head straight I will send my People to Hostage you" Ending a call I am being pull to That Sound,
Those sounds are music to my ears, and I follow them until I spot Familiar figure inside the restroom, struggling with her blouse strings. Leaning against the door frame, I watch her, unable to tear my gaze away from her breathtaking beauty in a saree. The curves make outlines, Her constant stomping and Rolling eyes –Gosh Her eyes are Alluring...Ahem! I think I should help her?

"Mein kardu?" I ask, She fliched before turning to me, Just at that moment my eyes met her. My body Slowly stands straight...seeking her permission before I touch her. When she nods and turns around, I step closer, brushing her hair from behind and deftly knotting the strings. I'm captivated by her every move, unable to resist the pull she has on me.