21 ~ Chudailll

Holding hands, they made their way back to the mansion with a ton of lovely memories from this day that will never be forgotten. When their eyes locked, it was difficult to take them apart because Nisha could not take her eyes off of him at all, and Zayn could not take her gaze away either.

[They are making things difficult for me, they do not even hear me anymore 😭]

When they finally stopped outside her room, she turned to face him and gave him a cute little look.

" umm mein Sone jati hu mein bye "
She gave him a sly finger wave, obviously teasing him. He gave her a desperate glance.

" Itni jaldi ? "
He drew her nearer by her waist and asked.

[ Wohi Thoda romance karlo 😏]

" Abhi toh Mujhe Tumhe kiss bhi Karna hai "
With his other hand tracing her face, he whispered.

" Kiss ? "
She asked, teasing him as best she could.

" haan Ji Mrs. Roy "
He said as he leaned in closer to her, bringing her even closer so there was no space between them. Every time he mentioned Mrs. Roy, she blushed more...

" Mr. Roy "
She spoke, and he leaned closer, an inch away from her.

"Raat ke 11 baj gaye hai."
She said, But she was not stopping him, either.

" Haan toh Romance toh Raat Ko hi hota hai Sona "
He kissed the tip of her nose, and she paused. Her hands slid around his neck as she turned to face him, kissing her face tenderly while her eyes met his closed lids.

" Zayn, "
She whispered, but he did not stop. She gave him a little smile as he kissed her cheeks, eyes, jaw, and every other part of her body but her lips.

" Tumhe mujhe kiss Karna urge itna Jyada hai ? "
After a while, he withdrew and fixed her gaze. A naughty smirk plastered on his face.

" Kiss se bhi Jyada Kuch "
Nisha blushed reddish-pink as he leaned in close to her and whispered.

*Act fool*

*Act fool*

" Kuch bhi "
She pushed him and turned around to walk to her room, but he pulled her back into his embrace and hugged her tightly.

" I love you, Nisha "
He whispered, making her heart race and butterflies dance in her stomach...

" Zayn "
She turned and smiled playfully at him, arousing his curiosity. She reached up to meet his height, planted a long-lasting peck on his cheek, and withdrew.

" Good night "
She walked backwards, smiling at him, while he stood still, watching her walk away.

Their eyes spoke louder than words, with Zayn hinting, "Do not go," and Nisha shaking her head and hinting that night was approaching. They had a language only they could speak, and no one else could ever understand. She gives him a quick kiss before running to her room.

With a crazy smile on his face, Zayn grabbed his hair and made his way to his room.

"Gosh, every day I fall more in love with her. How am I even going to control myself?"
He muttered as he made his way to his room, closed the door, and peered at the bed.

"I swear, I am going to kill that person who the fuck assigned us in a different room "
After giving his forehead a quick finger brush, he went to the bathroom, changed out of his cloth, took a shower, and put on some sweatpants.