38 ~ Ride me Like a Good Girl 18+

(At Zayn's Penthouse in the evening)

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀 18+ 𝗦𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗸,

Arriving at the Penthouse Holding the Hands As tight as if they might exchange the Palm lines barely holding any conversation, With a Click of His Finger The door opened *𝐶𝑙𝑖𝑐𝑘* He pulled her along, As she turned to close it behind, She barely had time to react as the door clicked shut behind her along with her Being Slammed onto door, the smooth texture of Door brushes behind her back. His eyes burning with a mixture of love and desire. The tension between them crackled like electricity, making the air thick with anticipation. His hands Gently Raise towards Her Cheek, And her cheeks burned with her slightest touch.

Before she could utter a single word, he wrapped his strong arms around her waist and lifted her effortlessly. She gasped, her hands instinctively gripping his shoulders for support. Zayn's gaze locked onto hers, filled with an intensity that made her heart race, She could feel the air become Passionate and knew something She will remember forever is gonna happen at this moment.

"Zayn..." she whispered, her voice a mere breath. But he silenced her with a look, his eyes dark with passion.
Without hesitation, he captured her lips with his in a kiss that was both fervent and demanding. His lips moved with an urgent hunger against hers, " Umm..." drawing out a soft moan from her... She responded eagerly, her fingers tangling in his hair, pulling him closer as their kiss deepened.

Zayn's tongue brushed against her lips, He could Taste a Blood On his sense he lick off the Blood Emerging from her lip, Seeking entrance, and she parted them willingly. Their tongues met in a slow, sensual dance, exploring and tasting each other with a hunger that sent waves of heat through her body. The French kiss was deep and intoxicating, a mingling of breaths and heartbeats that left them both yearning for more.

He pressed her firmly against the door, his body molding to hers, She Could Feel All his against Her, Feeling his heart beat Between her thigh, The kiss grew more intense, their breaths mingling as the world around them faded away, leaving only the fiery connection they shared.

He lifted her higher, and she wrapped her legs around his waist tighter, her heart pounding in sync with his. Every touch, every movement spoke of the desire that burned between them. He carried her across the room, Never letting his Lip part away from hers.

He set her down on the couch, but the kiss never broke. Instead, it became more passionate, more consuming. His hands explored her body with a possessive tenderness, his Hands stroked Desired brush On her body.

Igniting a fire wherever he touched. Nisha's fingers trailed down his neck, her nails grazing his skin lightly, eliciting a deep, appreciative Moan from him.

When they finally pulled away, both of them breathless and lips swollen, Zayn rested his forehead against hers. His eyes were filled with a mixture of love and raw desire that made her heart flutter.

"I Love You,Nisha," he murmured, his voice husky and laden with emotion. "More than anything in this world."

Tears glistened in her eyes as she smiled, her heart swelling with affection and wonder. "I love you too Zayn, Always" They locked the eyes, both made to Just look at one another. There remains Silence for a while.

𝚄𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚕, Zayn's lips continued their exploration, moving from her forehead to the sensitive spot just below her ear. He whispers her name, under her ear, The goosebumps on her body made her shiver, Each breath sending shivers down her spine. She clung to him, her fingers tracing patterns along his broad shoulders and down his muscular arms.