Mehendi PT.1

As the wedding date approaches with all the dhoom dhamakas, the Roys and Joshis pack their bags and head to the lavish resort owned by none other than the Roys themselves. This palace hotel, "Aurum Haven," stands proudly by the Hooghly River in Kolkata, exuding its unique charm. Known as a celebration destination for the elite, the Roys, true to their nature, won't miss the chance to flaunt their prized palace.

"Waaahhhh Bhai! Yeh main kaunsi sadi mein time travel karli?" Payal stumbles over the beauty of the palace. "Shit yaar, ab iss jaffa se mujhe ghar nahi jana," she adds, taking out her phone and starting to snap pictures.

"Namaskar," the guard lady, dressed in a traditional saree, greets the Joshi family as more staff come to assist with the bags.

"Beta, isshe main khud leke aati hoon, aap yeh sab le jao," Parama insists, clutching one bag tightly as if it holds treasures. Smiling, they walk towards their chamber. After all, in a palace like this, calling it just a room would be disrespectful.

As everyone rushes towards their rooms, jaws drop in awe at the magnificent interior, which instantly transports them into the world of ancient Indian royalty. High ceilings adorned with intricate chandeliers, rich tapestries, and regal decor make it feel like a scene straight out of a historical epic.

Payal can’t contain her excitement as she glances around, “Yaar, seriously? This place looks like it belongs to some Maharaja! I can’t believe we’re staying here!”

Mina, equally wide-eyed, nods in agreement. “I know, right? It’s like every corner of this place screams royalty. Uff, our ghar ki shaadi and the venue is a damn palace! It's gonna be Grand!"

Payal grins, nudging Mina with her elbow, “And can we talk about how stupid rich Roys are? I mean, who owns a palace by the Hooghly river? That's Some Crazy Ameero wali Shit"

Mina laughs, "For real! Aur yeh toh bas shuruaat hai... Just imagine what more we'll see in the coming days of the wedding. The Roys really know how to throw a show!"

They both shake their heads as they step into their lavish chamber, its luxurious details making them feel like queens themselves.

On the other side

As the sun dipped below the horizon and the sky darkened, Nisha and Zayn cruised slowly along the winding roads leading to Aurum Haven. The soft hum of the car’s engine filled the quiet, their surroundings gradually illuminated by the twinkling streetlights lining the road. Nisha rested her hand gently on her stomach, her thoughts elsewhere when Zayn’s voice broke the silence.

"Is it still paining?" he asked softly, his eyes flicking briefly from the road to her hand.

"Hmm?" Nisha turned, slightly caught off guard by the question. "Paining what?" Her face held a look of innocence, her brow furrowed in confusion.

Zayn sighed, a hint of guilt in his voice. "Umm... I mean, I was too rough last night. I’m so sorry, my queen. You know what?" His voice trailed off, his gaze focusing intently ahead as he suddenly hit the brakes, pulling the car to a gentle stop. Nisha’s curiosity piqued, her eyes narrowing slightly as she glanced at him.

" A bouquet of lotus flowers for my lotus," Zayn declared with a sly smile, his voice softening with affection.

Nisha’s eyes lit up with surprise, a bright smile spreading across her face. She looked out of the window and gasped in delight. Before her stood the largest bouquet of lotus flowers she had ever seen, their delicate petals glowing under the dim light.

"Lotus," she whispered, her voice filled with warmth and affection.

"Of course," he replied, beaming with pride. "And that’s not all, my love. I’ve been thinking about your stay at Aurum Haven, and I didn’t want you to lack anything while you’re here for the week."