35 ~ Nisha Gets mad at Zayn

" Zayn " looked at nothing beneath the Blood, Nisha called him, who simply hummed at her, brushing her hair away.

" Chot kaha hai ? " She asked sincerely,

" Kounsa chot ? " Nisha narrowed her eyes as he spoke unconsciously.

"Jiss chot seh itnaa~saare Khun aaya hai," Nisha raised her brow at Zayn, who returned to reality, cursing under his breath and looking at her.

"Nahi hai chot, I just wanted your attention," he pushed the box aside and pulled her into a hug.

" Seriously? "
She glared at him, and Zayn simply kissed her lips.

"Seriously, I missed you so much that I could not go a day without you," he said, kissing her on the chest.

" Tumna- jante ho how Worried I got "
Her tone was serious. She rolled her eyes and pulled herself away from his grip.

She stood, looking away and folding her hands as her eyes welled up.

"I am- I am sorry, I did not mean to hurt you, I was just pranking." In response, he received a Stringy pinch on his ear, and she held his ear and pulled him down to her height.

" Prank - yese koi prank karta hai ? " She Scolded him, while he pleaded for her to let go.

" Jao, I am not talking with you bade Aaye prank wale, Mera Yaha Ittu sah chot par jaan Chali gayi and Sir ji ko Prank Karna hai " she stormed out of his cabin, folding her hands Mumbling her angers, Zayn looked up to me...

[ Lo, Ghussa hogayi nah woh ! Jao manane abb ]
Shaking his head, He followed behind her.

"Meri Jaan, I am sorry, see I will never prank again," he trailed behind her, while she continued walking away, not even turning back to look at him.

He paced up, walked over her, and stood in front of her. The cute scene of Boss attempting to make up with his girlfriend captured everyone's attention. Everyone was in awe.

" App Jo bolenge mein Wohi karunga, Sorry ! " Holding his ear, the audience that was watching hideous went "aww".

"App mere raste seh hajaye warna Aur Ghussa hungi mein," she pushed him aside, but his body remained rooted. Nisha glared at him and walked away from his side.

He followed her again, this time holding her shawl and pulling it, which completely turned her around and caused her to fall on his chest.

" Kya kar Rahe ho ? " She hit him lightly,

" Sorry please forgive me " he held his Ear and Looked at her with those soft gaze, her weakness. He knows what makes her weak Infront of him.

" Mein nahi mane wali, Bade Aaye Pehle khud Mujhse prank karte ho and khud Mafi mangte ho" she scolded him and turned around,

" I know I did a mistake but I am sorry abb Kabhi yesa nahi karunga, " he trailed behind her, she kept her Stern face but from within she felt like laughing.

" Madam, Kya hua Sir aapko yese Kyu Mafi maang Rahe hai ? " One of the Staff asked, Nisha stopped and glared at Zayn who stood right behind her.

" Kuch nahi Apke Boss, prankster bangaye hai " she smiled at the staff and walked Away.

"Aare Meri Jaan, I am sorry," he said, pulling her arm tight.

" Tumhe iss baar Mafi nahi milega, "
She pushed him aside and Walked towards the exit, Seeing the boss follow Someone like that Made a topic of Gossip.