28 ~ Nisha's Diary reaveals 👄

"Now, who is Ranika?"
Walking to their designated department, Floor 19, Prachi muttered.

" Ranika ? Kuch aur hi Naam bola that Unhone "
They Discussed,

" Maybe our supervisor? "
Weary of carrying the files they were given, Ananya said.

" Yaar itna Bhari Books "
As they arrived at their cabin, Prachi grumbled and stopped when she saw the person who was waiting for them.

" Who's she "
Nisha shrugged her shoulder at a whisper from Ananya. They Maintained a Silence, as her back was facing them.

"Good morning, ma'am"
Nisha Gently greeted, waiting for the woman to turn.

As she flips her hair, Sassily. They could smell her strong perfume Waving through their nose. 

" Bhai yeh toh Hot hai "
Rakesh drooled as Ananya smacked him on the arm. Rakesh Pulled back little respectful look.

" Good morning Ranika Ma'am "
Her face turned to them as they both greeted her.

" Ranika ? Who's that it's Veronica "
The four of them gave each other a sideways glance as she said. Their eyes communicated.

" Ohh Sorry Veronica Ma'am "
With an uncomfortable smile, Prachi apologized.

"And do not refer to me like that, Ma'am it is really Old class !"
The four of them nodded, Veronica Sighed.

" Anyways Is this the team that I have been assigned to? "
Veronica asked, and they all nodded. She then rubbed her palm walking over to four of them. examining every one of them from top to bottom.

The first was Rakesh, She Smiled and walked over Prachi who blinked Nervously, next Nisha who Smiled at bit and last was Ananya who almost dropped the books.

"You all look great, especially you. Do I know you?"
With a smile on her face, she gestured to Nisha.

" Maybe ? "
Nisha answered, the files and catalogs numbing her arms.

" Oh yeah ! You work as Zayn's PA. how can I forget that "
Nisha fake-smiled at her pretentious demeanor, she looked like one of those drama queens from a tv shows...

" Alright, let us get to work. What have you all decided? Show me, show me,"
Veronica took a seat on the sofa,

" Veronica, we still have not made a decision. We were told to finalize the designs this week "
Veronica gave a nod, instructing her helper to fetch the book featuring the Spring 2024 collection, It was their latest that published. 

" Take inspiration from what you see here. For this season's collections, I was the design director, so feel free to come to me for inspiration"
As they started looking through the Roy's Lavish Collection, which grants royalties for all of their artistic endeavors, people were shocked by every intricate detail of their designs.

One of our most renowned collections, the blue and gold combination purchased the royalties' emblem. The patterns that flowed like Royals showed how High Quality The Roy's are...

"Take a look at that gorgeous wow"
They were incredibly taken aback by the looks in the collection.

"As you can see, Zayn designed these himself "
Once again, they were admiring the designs created by Zayn Roy when Veronica pointed.

" It's So Amazing "
Mutedly Nisha said,

"Now that I understand why Zayn wants the professionals," she thought. She was incredibly proud of her boyfriend. "Look at these arts, they look amazing," she said about his work.