36 ~ Roka ceremony

" Acha Matlab ek toh woh mujhe Ghussa dilaye aur- " Nisha was interrupted by her cousins as they pointed to her back.

With a folded hand, she prodded her cheek, and a footstep became noticeable.

"Piche toh dekh zara," Payal said, giving her a shoulder shake as she looked with her side eyes.

"Zayn," he hummed softly.

She turned around, her mouth still hanging open, and was astounded by the enormous white roses. Everybody appeared eager.

He held his ears and said, "Sorry."

She turned around and went inside, saying, "Bhad mein gaya tunhara, sorry"

Payal said, scratching her scalp, "Zayn bhaiya, aapko thoda papad belna padega Nisha Ko manand mein" Zayn then grinned and glanced at the white roses.

"Koi Nahi, uske liye toh mein kuch bhi karlu," Zayns says, making everyone go aww.

" App Akeley aaye ? " Mina looked around to see where his family members were.

Today, Its Roka day Payal & Armaan official booking~

The Roy family arrives, along with the workers carrying the gifts and Sagun's thali. When they arrived, everyone gathered to welcome and greet. Zayn took a step back, standing alongside his family.

" Namaste Ji " parama greets, It was heartwarming to see both families come together to celebrate a divine union of a couple.

Arman walked in from a distance, and the Youngters started hooting.

"Jiju jiju jiju," they chanted in Union, and Armaan turned pink as he stood by the entrance.

" Aur jij, Apke Pooja Kahi dekhai nahi deh rahi " Raj Teased Everyone laughed as they looked around.

" Aare Raj Woh toh Inke liye tayar horahi hai " Payal Added

" Aah aah Sabar Karo Jiju " Payal Teased as Aramaan peered in

" koi nahi Armaan jiju, Aaj jab App unhe dekhenge toh Dekhte hi reh jayenge " Mina laughs and winks.

" Nisha kaha hai ? " Parama whispered to Mina

" woh Upar Pooja di ke paas " She replied

" chalo chalo Mhurat Nikati ja rahi hai " Shanya gestured everyone to enter in, With Hasi-Majak they walked in and The Masti khor Surrounded Armaan as he settled down on the centered Chair.

"Bahut handsome lag rahe ho jiju," Mina took nazar away from him as everyone became preoccupied with preparation. Raj slides next to Zayn and taps his shoulder, which was lost.

" Nisha Ko Dhund rahe ho ? " Zayn nodded and noticed Raj's suspicious smile.

Zayn slowly turned to him and bit his lip, preparing to ask questions.

"Do not worry, I will help you," Raj said smugly.

" Uska hi toh daar hai " Zayn says in tiny