30 ~ Pam gets pregnant

" Mubarakho Rista pakaa haaai "
Payal and Raj began a secret dance around Nisha, who had just walked downstairs, leaving her confused.

" Shadi paki hogayi ? "
Nisha becomes excited and attempts to flee, only to be reseated by Raj and Payal.

" Haan woh Wala pata nahi but yeh Wala is fixed hai "
Payal indicated her and Zayn, pointing to the blueish Remark of Love on her chest, which was visible due to her top. Shifting low, she rushes to cover herself.

" Kyaa Horaha thaa~ "
Payal and Raj started whirling around Nisha, teasing her about the hickey on her chest. Nisha's face turned red with embarrassment as she attempted to flee from them.

" Yeh Dekho Bache abhi seh Celebrate kar Rahe hai, "
The sight of them celebrating piqued elder's curiosity, they laughed at their silliness, Zayn looks at Nisha who hides her face and walked towards kitchen.

" Toh Parama ji aaj seh apki Bachi hamari "
Shanaya put her hands on Parama's, reassuringly. Parama smiled bitterly when she heard the word. We refer to this mother's feelings as a "bitter-sweet moment."

While one side of them is joyful and anticipating their child's new journey, the other side is crying over the separation.

Holding back the urge to cry, Parama presses her lips together as she looks at Pooja, who was grinning and laughing with Arman.

" Don't worry parama mein apki bachi ko bahut khush rakhungi, chinta maat liziye, abhi ke Liye haam chalte "
Saying so, Shanaya clasped her hands. Before Dadu,

" Krishnan ji, Aaj seh yeh rishta Ek Naya Roop Lene Wala hai iss riste ko app bahut saare ashirwaad Dena "
She bowed down to touch Dadu's feet.

" Nahi nahi bachi yese nahi "
Before she even touched his feet, he held her and joined his hands.

" Aap kehrahi hai yeh Naya Rista hai toh yeh sab Nahi, Aaj seh Hamari bachi ham apko sop Rahe hai "
Bitterly, he uttered the final words.

Zayn, Armaan and Shanaya turned to face the door after saying their goodbyes.

" Bye "
Nisha whispered to Zayn, As everyone were busy Biding byes, Shanaya parama, Pooja and Armaan and Zayn Nisha.

" Byee "
Both maintained what seemed to be endless eye contact, while Raj and Payal waited for them to say goodbye, pinching the plant and dropping it to the ground while their noses perked up in envy and curiosity about what they were discussing.

" Tum yeh Shirt ache seh lagao, Itna thand hai aur Tum "
Nisha leaps to button his shirt, and as she does so, Zayn holds her hands and pecks her cheeks in front of everyone. She leaps back and slaps his arms, looking around to see if anyone noticed.

" Batameez koi dekh lega "
Zayn shrugged his shoulder casually and said his final goodbyes.

" Awwww "
Payal whined from behind, Hearing her voice, Nisha turns around.

" Kitne cute ho Tum dono "
She pinched her cheeks and shook her face.

" I can't believe ki Pooja di aur Tum dono Pyaar mein ho, I mean Dekho unhe "
Payal Forces Nisha to look at Pooja, who is waving at Armaan.

" Mujhe chodo Inko Tease karte hai Chalo "
Nisha pulls both of them together.

" Pooja di woh chale gaye "
Pooja nods sadly, then realizes and looks at them, who are smiling idiotically.

" Haan, Kya hua yese Kya dekh Rahe ho ? "
She asked as she turned to walk inside.

" App ke inn Laal laal gaal ko "
Nisha poked her cheeks, which turned red as it was mentioned.