22 ~ Sneaky

Nisha continued to cling to Zayn like a koala, he thought.

" wishes do come true huh ! " Grabbing her hands, he dragged her along with him.

" Umm haam, Ek sec ha "
Nisha got onto the bed and placed a pillow in the middle, creating a barrier. Zayn observed her as he leaned against the table.

" Sona, Why are you even doing that ? " He asked, walking over to where she was standing with a pillow in hand.

" Yeh sab ka Kya faida ? Wese bhi mujhe toh kab se intazaar tha Tumhare Saath sone ka "
He leaped over her and drew her into a tight hug from behind. She blushed and frowned as she realized what he had just said.

" Huh ? Sone ka ? Mr. Roy app Kya sochte rehte ho ? "
She shook her head and continued to place the pillow in between.

"Tumhare bare mein, of course."
He said, brushing a hair strand from her face. Her cheeks turned red again, like a tomato...

" Tum bhi nah, aao Sone "
She drew him into bed, and all he could think about was the deeds. 😏

"Aye lagta hai Ajj control nahi hog--- no Zayn control," he mumbled as he made his way beside her. She and he both laid facing the ceiling.

" It's it weird ? "
Nisha spoke, breaking the silence, and Zayn turned to face her, resting his head on his arms.

" what ? "
He asked, fully admiring her next to him,

"I mean, we met in such a strange way that I did not even realize we became so close."
She turned to meet his admiring gaze, and he was looking at her with so much love...

"Hmm, you are right. To be honest, your weirdness drew me in so hard that Maa should have brought Rista for you nah! "
He asked, Nisha Giggled...

" Mein toh dekhte hi Haa Bol deta "
Nisha playfully hit his chest, He threw the pillow between them and pulled her into his arms,

" Pilll-- "
Nisha looked at the pillow and then at him.

" Pillow gayi bhad mein, wese bhi Sona tumhare permission ke Bina mein kiss bhi nahi karunga, okay."
He said and kissed her nose tips; she giggled softly and snuggled close to him in an embrace.

They both fell asleep in their arms without realizing it was already morning. Nisha's eyes opened, and she felt grateful to have Zayn beside him.She was on her stomach, her chin resting on her palm as she stared at Zayn, who was soundly asleep.,

" Haaye yeh scene toh mein roj dekhne ko tayar hu Mahadev "
She planted a peck all over his face. When it was time for his lips, she pressed her hands on his lips and kissed the back of her hands...

📖

They went back to Veers Palace early in the morning. It was fully booked, as any wedding venue would be. People running from one place to another, girls doing their nails and applying makeup. Boys are doing majduri as ordered by elders, and children are running for no apparent reason.

It is a Mehendi and Sangeet ceremony today, and only girls are allowed, so the girls were in a different mood today, kicking and pushing any boys who got in their way.

They are all seated at a table, having breakfast together, with the girls discussing their outfits and looks and the men brainstorming ways to sneak into the girls' program.

While they talked,

" Betaji, there is a tradition in our house that men are not permitted to attend any women's functions, so today after breakfast there is a mehendi ceremony, and neither boys nor men are permitted to attend. Now, everyone, please continue."
Dadi said sassily, making all of the men's faces sulk, while the girls were having fun with it. Laughing and mocking them.