37 ~The winner of the presentation

Nisha stretches her body and lets herself loose after a long night that was made more magical by the exhausting day. A mixture of excitement and nervousness shook her heart as she looked around, the dim glow of the sun penetrating through her curtains.

She patted her chest and said to herself, "Ohh, I am so nervous." She displays her discipline by making her bed as she descends.

"Chalo chalo," she murmurs softly as she moves in the direction of the restroom. She cleans herself of all her worries and leaves feeling rejuvenated. As she emerges from her bathroom, steam envelops her like a soft mist, and she freezes in shock at what she sees.

" Hey ! Sona "He is standing there with a single red rose in his outstretched hand, surrounded by the gentle glow of the hallway light.

Her eyes widened as she glanced around her room. The door was locked, so how did he get in through the window?

"Tum undar kese aaye," she asked, apprehensively. He raised her brow and smirked, tugging the red rose on her ear and pulling her by the waist.

"Tumahare ishq neh mujhe Mister indian banadiya hai Janemaan," she sneered at his cheesy words, but did not push him away.

" Ajeeb hai, Aajkal Mr.Roy kuch jyada hi Cheesy horahe hai–App thik hai nah ? Kahi shar peh chot toh nahi ? " Zayn only looked at her while she asked, as if searching for a wound on him. Wondering how gorgeous she is just straight of paintings.

"Chot waha kaha- places her hand on his chest-Chot toh yaha Hai," he said, his voice sad.

" Acha ji toh Upachar Kar lijiye " she said with attitude.

"Iss chot ka bass ek hi Upachar hai," he says quietly.

" kya ? " she asked, feigning ignorance

" App " her Heart Flipped,

" Tum Janti ho, I cant live without you toh itna nazargi ? " He gently lifted her face, and her eyes met his.

And it remained like that.

" Aap apne bato mein bhelake, Yeh shart jitna chate ho ? " She inquired, and he leans in towards her, his eyes filled with determination and longing, making her resolve waver. His lips touch hers, soft and tender.

His kiss deepens as he holds her by the neck, expressing to her how much he missed her, his longing and desperation to hold her. She can feel herself melting into him, her anger giving way to a flood of love and desire.

As he pulls away, their gazes meet, and she can see the sincerity in his expression, as well as the depth of his love, reflected back at her.

" Get ready, We are going together " he said deeply, She Held her towel ad retrained a steps back maintaining the eye contact, Hinting for him to walk in with her She gently held his hand.

"We still have time left," she whispered softly. She could not deny that she missed him. Allured by her, he walked in and carried her to the sink. His hand rushes through her wet, tangled hair, and her gaze shifts back and forth between his eyes.

"Zayn," she whispered, wrapping her arm around him.

"I missed you so much," she said, lifting his chin.

"I missed you, too," he says, brushing his beard against her cheek. She kisses his cheek.

"You want to know how much I missed you?" Zayn asked, and went down to her neck.