ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑠 her 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝐸𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦𝑜𝑛𝑒

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 41

As everyone gathers around the stage, the spotlight falls on Armaan and Pooja. Pooja, visibly nervous, keeps licking her lips and fidgeting with her fingers. "Are you nervous?" Armaan leans in and asks softly.

"Haan, thoda sa," she whispers.

He smiles warmly and gently takes her hands. "Mera haath thaam lo," He takes her hands to his "Ab toh jeevan bhar saath chalna hai." He whispers, making her cheeks flush with a deep blush.

"Chalo chalo, rasam shuru karte hain!" the pandit ji announces, prompting a rush of family members towards the stage, weaving through the crowd of relatives. The groom and bride stand on opposite sides, with Nisha, Payal, and Mina supporting Pooja, while Zayn and his cousins surround Armaan.

"Pehle hum Ganesh bhagwan ki pooja karte hain!" the pandit declares as he prepares the thali in front of the idol, commencing the ritual. The hall falls silent, enveloped in the soothing chants of the pandit's holy mantras. Parama distributes flowers to everyone and prompts them to join their hands in prayer. "Hey Bhagwan ji, sab kuch sahi jaye, koi vinabadha na aaye!" she prays fervently.

As the mantras ends, Everyone Showers the idol with flower and bow their head to Lord ganesha, "Ab hum mangni ki rasam shuru karte hain," the pandit ji announces.

"Pooja Beti, Armaan Aaage Aau!" Shanaya Says, Armaan and Pooja step forward, still holding hands, and take their places at the center of the stage. Their families gather closer, forming a supportive circle around them. "Jao Woh rings wali Thalia Leke Aao"
Nisha rushes To get the Thali and As she returns Everyone's anticipation grows.

Nisha Steps Forward as holding a beautifully adorned thali with the engagement rings. She hands Pooja's ring to Armaan. "Bhai abhi Bhi time Hai sochle!" One of his Cousin Whispers to him as he takes the ring on his hand. "Soch Liya hai!" He says looking Directly at Pooja as her shy Eyes meets his, He takes a deep breath, smiles reassuringly at Pooja, and gently slips the ring onto her finger. The room fills with soft murmurs of admiration and applause as Her finger shines with the Ring, She looks at it then smile at Armaan. "Abb Teri Bari!" Parama whispers, with a smile ear to ear.

Pooja, her hands trembling slightly with a mix of nerves and excitement, takes Armaan's ring from Mina. She looks up at him, their eyes meeting in a tender moment, and slides the ring onto his finger. "Hogayi Magni!" The room erupts in applause and cheers, the sound of joy echoing through the hall. The pandit ji blesses the couple, offering final prayers for their happiness and prosperity. "Aaj se yeh dono ek doosre ke saath jeevan bitaane ka sankalp lete hain," he proclaims, signifying the commitment they have made to each other.

"Abb koi Rasam Baki hai?" Shanaya asks as the room falls Silent, Nisha and Parama Smiles at each other. "Wese Toh Magni ki Rasam sirf Itna hi hota hai, par Itni jaldi Event end ho usme maja Nahi, Toh hame Ek Aur Rasam Add kiya hai!" Everyone Murmurs With anticipation. "Badi maa!" She looks at Parama who gives a subtle nod and Walks towards the Central Table.

"Toh jese ki app Sab Dekh rahe ho Yeh Hai, mithaiya!" Everyone Begins to murmur anticipating What is to come.

"Yeh Hamare gau ki ek Ritual Hai, Isse Kiya Toh Shadi Ke badh Hai, Par Aaj ham Isse yahi sagai par karte hai, Just as Ek game" She ends with a little chuckle.

"Abb Itna Suspense Bhi mat rakhiye Samdhanji Boldijiye Karna Kya hai" Harshad Says, everyone chimes in to chant their anticipation. "Bata denge itni Bhi Kya jaldi Hai, Pehle App Sab log Apna tasreef Apne Apne Seat par lagaye!" Nisha Says walking down to the hall. "Aur hamari Performance ka Anand lijiye!" Mina adds "Wohi dekhne Toh Aaye Hai!" Someone shouts from Crowd, Recieving a glances from three of them.
"Dj wale bhaiya, Hamara gaana bajado!" Before the dance starts, Nisha Runs to Zayn "Yeh pakadena" She Shoves her Shawl to him and rushes back to the stage. "Ohhh Bhai Sali gharwali? Ha?" They teases him. "Chup Karo tumlog, Sab Waha Dekho! Samjhe" he orders his brothers. But within he is smiling like idiot.